twenty-one.

5200+ readers!! thank you!! i really hope you are enjoying this story so far. i think this book will be a slow burn type of romance. i am not too sure, i am still brainstorming as i write. so, we will see how my brain thinks. thank you again for 5200+ readers! it's so amazing! thank you thank you!!

let's start this chapter!!

ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ.

All of the members finally got all of their things and left the dance practice room with Y/N being the last one and shut the door before locking it with the key that Kwangjoo gave. The five of them were walking the distance to the elevator when the door that was occupied by a certain group opened. Junhoe noticed the girls and stood there awkwardly to let them pass through. Blackpink silently walked passed him with their heads hung low, except Y/N. Y/N did a quick turn to make a tiny goodbye wave to the boy which he did the same. "What was that?" Chaeyoung's voice suddenly bellowed. "What was what?" Lisa asked. The main vocalist ignored the maknae's question and kept her eyes on Y/N. "Do you know him, eonnie?" Y/N rolled her eyes since neither of them pressed the elevator button and she did it herself.

"What happens?" Jisoo asked with her eyes on Chaeyoung then to Y/N then back to Chaeyoung. "It seems like Koo Junhoe and my manager knows each other," Chaeyoung said, sarcastically. The elevator door dinged and it opened. "Come on, go in." Y/N instructed them. Four of them hesitated but quickly walked in when Y/N glared at each of them. "I have never heard the group Ikon until today. Same as you four until yesterday." Y/N said. "Besides, I can be friends with anyone I want. Back off." Y/N muttered the last part but it could be heard clearly by the other people in the elevator, well because they are in an elevator. They arrived on the first floor and all of them walked out. "Come on, Kwangjoo oppa is waiting in the van." The Blackpink members kept their mouth shut because they know their new manager isn't in a good mood right now. The four of them kept glancing to one another as they walked behind Y/N.

The same feeling in their heart. Confusion as to why they were feeling like that.

Y/N slide open the door, the girls got in and shut it then got in the front seat. "So, how was practice?" The clueless person in the car asks. "Great," Jisoo muttered. He sensed that the atmosphere was different when the girls entered his van but just nodded at Jisoo's answer. "Okay, so back to your dorm?" He asked Blackpink's main dancer answered his question with a hummed. The Australian member and the New Zealander member already had earphones plugged into their ears while the maknae and the oldest were on their phone. The driver glanced over to his colleague to find her slumped down into her seat. He cleared his throat before driving the girl group back to their dorm.

"I'll walk you girls back to your dorm," Kwangjoo said after he finishes parking the van. "Good night, eonnie." Y/N turned around to find the main vocalist with a soft smile. "Good night, Chaeyoung." Kwangjoo made sure all the girls were safely in before exiting the dorm. "Have a good night, girls. You have a busy day tomorrow." The eonnie line were seated on the couch while the maknae line went to grabbed drinks for everyone. Rosé and Lisa walked back to the couch and sat beside their members after distributing their bottles of water. Rosé sat up to have a drink and glanced to the girls. "What happen back there?" She questioned. "Y/N was upset," Jisoo mumbled. "I know that, " She paused. "But you three know what I'm talking about." Rosé looked at her members. "Lisa?" The main dancer opened her eyes to look at Rosé. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jennie suddenly got up. "I'm going to check on Kuma. Good night." She walked into her bedroom. "Yeah, I'm going to check on Leo and Luca too." Lisa walked to her bedroom too. The main vocalist immediately had a sad smile on her lips. "Eonnie, please tell me I'm not the only one that is confused. All of us are confused, I know it." Jisoo sighed before cupping the younger's face. "Wash up and go to bed, okay?" Rosé nodded and Jisoo's words. Jisoo slumped back down into the couch after Rosé left. She cupped her face and let out a loud sigh.

She knew what Rosé meant.

Normally, when their past managers snapped at them, it doesn't have any effect on them.

Well, because at the end of the day, it's all fun and games.

what is this????

i suck.

sorry for spelling and grammar errors!

just to be clear. this book is taking place from june 2018 until december 2018. all of the events that happened from june 2018 until december 2018. remember that. i don't know when this book will end, maybe even in 2020. haha.

next chapter next sunday.