twenty-six.

ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ?

The time in each clock in the individual member's rooms showed 9:00. The main rapper stirred awake. She rubbed her eyes gently before stretching. The sounds of groans slipping out of her lips. She laid there and observe the silence in the dorm. The cramps were still circulating in her stomach. Jennie coughed a little and brought her feet to the ground.

"Morning Kuma." She said with her hoarse morning voice. The puppy who was already awake for a while sat up and waddled over to his owner. "Are you hungry?" Jennie asked and placed him on her lap. Kuma looked at her with his tongue sticking out and head tilted to one side. "Yeah, you are." She cooed. After setting him down, she got up and walked to opened her bedroom door while clutching her stomach. "Come on Kuma, follow me," Jennie instructed in English. The duo began walking to the kitchen when Jennie noticed the TV was light up.

"i guess someone is already awake."

Her head popped out from the corridor and found the maknae cuddled up with her cats, watching some animation on TV. "Eonnie, good morning." Lisa softly greeted once Jennie walked past her. Jennie smiled then went into the kitchen since Kuma was whimpering for his breakfast. After scooping a good amount into his bowl, Jennie walked back to the living room, scooped Luca into her arms and plopped down beside Lisa. "Are you girls still going to the salon later?" Jennie asked while rubbing Lisa's second cat chin. "Yeah, we are. Nayeon eonnie will be picking us up at noon. Are you still coming?" Lisa looked over to the older girl. Jennie went silence before asking a question that has nothing to do with Lisa's question, "Is Y/N eonnie coming?" The main dancer rose her eyebrows. "I don't know. Guess we'll find out later."

No one said anything after that as the rappers focused on the animation. "I do want her to be there." Lisa suddenly admitted. "Me too," Jennie admitted as well. Lisa's eyes widen at Jennie's confession but she kept her mouth shut. That Thai knew not to question anything. "Did you saw the picture that she sent last night?"  Lisa questioned with this instead. "Yes." Jennie nodded. "Wow," Lisa added. "Wow?" Jennie raised an eyebrow. "I mean, wow, like a good wow." Lisa defended. "This may sound weird, " Jennie mumbled. "I am so tempted to make it my wallpaper." She stares at her phone lock screen wallpaper which was the very first photo of Kuma and her. "Either that picture or our picture." Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, "Our picture?" Jennie's dropped her phone onto her lap and covered the screen. "Did I said that? I mean, an... an owl picture." She ended that lie with a smile. "Are you kidding me?" Lisa muttered in English. "Show me." The main rapper immediately protects her phone. "No!"

Just then, the second puppy that was owned by the oldest member came running out to Kuma and the dogs began licking each other.

"Eonnie, why are our dogs making out with each other?"

"Eonnie! Chaeyoung! Jennie eonnie has a selca with Y/N and she does not want to show."