sixty-nine.

i keep telling myself 'never again' but i still find myself in the same situation feeling even worse then i did before

question of the day: when was the last time you cried?

twitter: aqidahisaloser.

instagram: aqidahisaloserr.

Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Three days passed by like that. It was now Sunday. 3:30pm. Y/N was already dressed up and waiting for Jinho to pick her up. Mina was home from work while the other three were still in their shift. She was watching the TV while Y/N was seated at the dining table. She was on Mina's laptop, still scrolling through apartments that were available in Seoul. Now that she knows her paycheck will give her $1500 a month, she needs to spend wisely until the end of this year. If by the end she didn't make enough, Y/N will have no choice but to ask her father for help. "So, how's the hunting going?" Mina asked as she went into the kitchen to refill her drink. "Pretty good, I would say. There's some that caught my eyes but I'm not sure if it would still be available or if I have enough to rent it." Y/N said, sadly. "These apartments are cute and..." Mina trailed off, "Small?" 

"Just the way I like it." Y/N nodded to herself. 

"You're so different from your parents," Mina stated. "Indeed, I am." Y/N agreed. 

Y/N's phone vibrated. A text from Jinho saying that he's here. "Off to work now." She shut down Mina's laptop. Y/N put on her shoes and waved goodbye to Mina before exiting. "I can't wait to see Lisa again!" Y/N squealed after putting on her seatbelt. Jinho laughed after seeing how excited Y/N was. "We should buy some snacks and drinks first," Jinho suggested. "Why?" Y/N asked. "It's going to be a 2-hour journey there." He answered after he parked the van first. "2-hour? Well, let's get going!" Y/N exited the van first and sprinted to the shop. The managers picked what they wanted plus Y/N picked two small cartons of chocolate milk for Lisa. Being the gentleman Jinho was, he paid for everything. They hopped back into the van after that. Y/N placed their drinks into the cup holder immediately and Jinho began driving again. Y/N plugged the auxiliary cord into her phone after asking permission from Jinho. She played a mixture of English and Korean pop songs as she got comfortable for the 2-hour journey. 

"There she is!" Y/N shrieked while hitting Jinho's back. "Calm your butt down." Jinho grabbed both the girl's arm and placed them on by her side. "Don't overreact." Jinho turned to look at Lisa and got a shock of a lifetime when the Thai girl came running to them, more like to Y/N and scooped her up into her arms. "Hello." Lisa grinned after she placed Y/N down. "Hey." Y/N grinned equally back. "Oppa, I didn't forget about you." Jinho and Lisa fist bump each other just like they did before Lisa left. "Oh my gosh, Lisa, Lisa," Y/N tapped the said girl's shoulder continually as she pointed to someone. "Is that Lee Yubi?!" Lisa squinted her eyes since the sun was beaming too brightly, "Yeah, that is Yubi eonnie." She nodded. "She's so pretty." Y/N nudged Jinho who quietly agreed. "Eonnie," Lisa walked up to her for a hug. They pulled away from the hug and Yubi's eyes met Y/N's excited once, "Hi." Y/N grinned and greeted back. "These are my managers." Lisa introduced everyone. Yubi smiled to everyone before introducing her manager who was walking to them.