forty-nine.

𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

question of the day: what if you can live without me but i can't without you? have you ever felt this way?

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴ.

"Tanghulu?" Y/N gasped when she saw Jennie in the kitchen, adding sugar gradually in a pot filled with boiling water. Jisoo back hugged her then whispered, "Want to help us?" Y/N took her hand in hers before nodding. She placed her bag on the sofa, give the dogs a pat on the head before walking over to the girls. "Okay, what can I do?" Jisoo was about to tell her to help with pocking the strawberries into the sticks when Jennie said something that made Y/N blushed and Jisoo slapping her on the back. "You can just stay there and be your beautiful self." 

"Although, yes, I agree with Jennie, you can also help me with the strawberries and be your beautiful self at the same time," Jisoo said what she wanted to say before. Y/N nodded and copied Jisoo while Jennie watched over the sugary boiling water.

Soon, the sugar was completely dissolved in the boiling water. They let it simmer until it turns completely brown before taking the pot off the fire. Each girl grabbed two sticks that had two strawberries poked through it. They grabbed a spoon and began to bathe the strawberries with the sugary water. The girls were having fun, trying to sabotage each other sticks when Dalgomie began barking and came running into the kitchen. "No, no, you cannot come into the kitchen." Jisoo dropped what she has been holding and pick her dog up. "What is it? Did Kuma attack you?" Jisoo cooed to her dog. "Kuma is a good boy." Jennie defended her dog. Jisoo laughed and walked back into the living room to put her dog back down when she saw a wet patch on the carpet. "Dalgomie, this is the third time already." The girls in the kitchen heard Jisoo's complains. "Did he peed again?" Jisoo confirmed Jennie's question by cursing. "Again?" Y/N repeated the main rapper's question. Jennie laughed while nodding. "Literally Dalgomie doesn't behave well like the other pets," Jennie said in English.  "That bad?" Y/N chuckled. Jennie helped the oldest member with her second tanghulu while Y/N washed the dishes. After Jennie was done, she placed everything into the sink and helped Y/N with wiping the wet utensils and placing them in the correct places. 

The girls made sure the tanghulus were nicely placed on the racks properly so they can cool down. "Carry me." Jennie pouted with arms out. "Are you a baby?" Y/N asked and placed her hands under Jennie's thigh to bring her legs around her own waist. "Your baby." Jennie giggled while burying her face into the crook of the older's neck. Y/N walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa, still keeping Jennie on her lap. "Kuma, come here," Jennie called for her dog who jumped onto the sofa and waddled to the two girls. "Hello, baby." Y/N smiled down to the adorable dog after Jennie passed him to her. "Hug me too." Jisoo pouted as well. Jennie slid off Y/N's lap to let the older girl take Jisoo into her arms. "Eonnie, you put the carpet into the washing machine already?" Jennie asked Jisoo who has her head on Y/N's chest with eyes closed. Jisoo gave a small nod to the answer. Y/N looked at the clock hanging on the wall on top of the TV. "I have another 45 minutes until I have to pick the younger girls up," Before Y/N could continue her sentence, Jisoo rose up and excitedly said, "Then, you'll bring us four to the basketball court."