ninety-four.

During dinner, Y/N kept a wary eye on Jennie and Lisa. When they would act as if Y/N hadn't heard how they had spoken to each other an hour earlier, she would occasionally scowl or raise an eyebrow. Hey," the older of the two said, breaking Y/N's stare. "I usually don't mind when you stare at me, but it didn't appear as though you were falling in love with me even more. While her members were in the kitchen cleaning, Jennie climbed onto her girlfriend's lap. "How are you so certain?" Y/N grinned as she gave a squeeze on the younger's waist. Jennie replied, rubbing her nose against Y/N's, "I know you well enough, baby."

"Are we getting cosy?" The voices of one of the new manager's girlfriends were audible. "We are." On Y/N's chest, Jennie placed her head. "Let me in." Lisa snuggled with Y/N's left arm after grabbing it. "Are you already happy from hugging my arm?" When Y/N observed the youngest's corny smile, she teased her. "I love every part of you, but you know, maybe if Jennie eonnie could lay down, then you get on top of her so I could hug your butt." Lisa's bangs were mockingly messed up as Y/N's eyes widened. "Do I need to remind you of how my butt currently looks?

Biting her bottom lip, Lisa pretended to be thinking. "Maybe I should take another look." Before inquiring whether there was something wrong with their girlfriend's butt, Jennie gave the two girls a glance. "What is going on?" The vocal line returned just in time with the Aussie asking what was going on. Jennie glanced at the girlfriends who knew and said, "Our girlfriend will be showing her butt because apparently, these two did something," Jisoo and Lisa giggled and held their breath. "What the hell?!"  Jennie shrieked. Y/N started to pull her shorts up when she suddenly felt cautious, but Rosé stopped her.

"What did the two of you do?" Rosé gently touched Y/N with her hands, which made them both flinch. Jisoo responded, "We had fun." Y/N quickly assured them that she was okay by pulling up her shorts. "Is it painful?" Rosé enquired. Before settling onto her lap and giggling, Y/N made a small bounce. "I can see that it doesn't hurt." Rosé grinned in satisfaction at what she was witnessing in front of her eyes. When Y/N checked on her other girlfriends, she noticed Jisoo choosing a TV show while the other two were focusing on Kuma.

She remembered now. Was there something going on between Jennie and Lisa? Were they fighting because of her? Did Jisoo and Rosé know about it? What are the girls hiding? 

"Yo!" Y/N saw a hand waving in front of her face. She awoke from her trance and glanced at her cousin. "You were spacing out. Are you alright?" As she observed the waiter setting their food down, Nayeon questioned. The four managers were eating lunch together the following day. Jinho told next, "I was asking if you could pass the chilli sauce and you didn't respond," before taking what he needed from Kwangjoo who also asked the new manager if she was alright.  A loud thud was produced when Y/N rolled her eyes and stabbed a french fry. Other consumers gave them a few strange looks, but they kept their heads down.

"Can the three of you stop treating me like a child?" Food was chewed by Y/N. The other three remained silent while focusing their attention on Y/N, who was uncomfortable with being the centre of attention. "I'm heading to the restroom." Before leaving the table, Y/N first took a sip of her beverage. "I take it both of you want me to see how she is?" Without looking at the two men, Nayeon murmured. Nayeon hurried to the restroom because they were still getting strange looks from onlookers. When she opened the door and saw Y/N perched on the corner sink, she came to a complete stop. Before asking Y/N why she was acting that way, Nayeon entered and checked to make sure they were by themselves.

"I'm sorry. I didn't intend to make lunch uncomfortable." Before she could explain why she was yelling at those three, Y/N knew she had to apologise. "Fighting between you and one of your girlfriends?" It wasn't shocking that Nayeon made that initial assumption. "Fighting with them all?" She then assumed that. "Oh my god, no, no. I'm not sure what happened, but... I don't know," Y/N didn't want to say it out loud but maybe Nayeon could be of help. "I think Lisa and Jennie are pretending to be okay when I'm around." Y/N glanced at her cousin after noticing her relative silence. Nayeon asked what she meant after gathering her composure quickly.