five.

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

"She likes Leo!" Lisa grinned. "Adorable." Y/N carried Leo in her arms while Lisa rubbed his head.

"I have a dog." Jisoo blurted.

"I have two dogs." Jennie blurted as well.

"I have a fish." Rosé said and all eyes went to her. "What?! I have a pet too."

Y/N was starting to fall in love with Leo. "Cats are my favourite." Y/N confessed. Lisa clapped her hands. "I have another one in my room. Come!" Lisa took Y/N's hand and dragged her to her room. The other three members looked at each other with the same sentence booming in their head.

"is our maknae for real?!"

Meanwhile in the successful maknae's room.

"This is Luca." Lisa picked up the cat that was laying on her bed. Y/N let Leo down and grabbed Luca from Lisa. "Oh my god, hello beautiful." Luca purred and rubbed against Y/N's arms. "My cats like you." Lisa smiled. "Not me." Y/N furrowed. "What? Why?" Lisa then tried to pick Leo up but then the cat began wriggling himself from Lisa's arms. "This is what happens when I want him to stay." Leo began to slap Lisa's mouth. "Ow, okay, okay, you can go." Y/N laughed. "Are you okay?" She stood closer to examine Lisa's lips. "Not the first time." Just then, the bedroom door open.

"Okay, why are you two so close to each other?"

"For the second time?"

"Excuses again?"

The duo broke apart and at the same time, Luca jumped out of Y/N's arms and joined Leo who was under the bed. "Guys, calm down." Lisa joked or was she? "I'm going to leave now." Y/N sent Lisa a smile and she smiled back before awkwardly walked out of the room. "I'll walk you to the elevator." Jisoo volunteered. Y/N nodded and continue walking to the door. While she was doing that, Jisoo sent a wink to the younger members who silently groaned. Jisoo and Y/N walked to the elevator and Jisoo pressed the button. "You don't have to wait with me." Y/N state the obvious.

The elevator arrived and Y/N stepped into it. "Have a good evening ahead." Jisoo smiled.

"You too."

The elevator door closes.

the fifth chapter is done! yay!

was it okay?

sorry for spelling and grammar errors!

next chapter next week on sunday.