eleven.

ᴏʜ ᴄʀᴀᴘ!

"Thank you." Rosé thanked Y/N, let go of her hand and sat down beside Lisa. "Can we have a minute with you, Y/N?" Kwangjoo asked and walked out, followed by Jinho. Y/N's eyes immediately met Nayeon's. "Am I in trouble?" Nayeon glanced at the girl group and sighed. "No, you're not. Now, put your things down and come on." Y/N placed her drink on the nearby table, removed her coat and hang it by the chair. She followed Nayeon out. Once the managers were all out of sight, the girl group members immediately starting asking questions to you know who.

"I just held her hand so both of us won't get lost." Rosé smirked.

"So both of us won't get lost?!" Jennie was speechless. "We've been here before, Chaeyoung."

Rosé rose both eyebrows, "She doesn't know that."

"We don't make physical contact until she's here longer!" Jisoo shouted.

"Really, eonnie? Then, why did you put your head on her shoulder?" Lisa suddenly directed her questions to the oldest. Jisoo widens her eyes at Lisa. "Oh, don't play dumb. The three of us know you purposely let Dalgomie out of your room, just so you can do what you did."

"Look who is talking! You were the one who started it with your cheeks literally mushed together and her basically checking your damn lips!" Jisoo shot back.

Even more overlapping shouting was heard until one of them had enough. "Okay, everyone stop!" Jennie stood up and slapped each member. "Ow dude, what the hell?!" Lisa groaned while holding her cheek. Jennie was going to address what was going on when the managers walked in. "Lisa, why are you holding your cheek?" Jinho asked. He looked at Jennie who was still standing and at the vocal line whose cheeks were red. "What happen?" Jennie sat back down and slumped down. "Stuff," Jisoo mumbled. "I need to go clean myself." Lisa excused her self and went into the toilet. "Where is Y/N eonnie?" Rosé asked.

"She had to go somewhere," Nayeon answered.

"Don't worry about it," Jinho assured. "She will be back before the event start," Kwangjoo said.

"oh, crap." The girls whined, mentally.

~~~

and this chapter is done. yay!

just so you guys know I have no idea what i am writing because I think of ideas as i write so i am sorry if it is confusing :)

sorry for spelling and grammar errors :)

i forgot that the girls don't follow anyone on their instagram but for the sake of this story, pretend they do, after all, this is only fan-fiction.

next chapter next sunday!