fifty-five.

she is addictive because she possesses a pure heart and a dirty mind

question of the day: who is kim jisoo, kim jennie, park chaeyoung and lalisa manoban? wrong answers only. 

thank you for your nice comments :)

7:00am

Y/N phone alarm rang. Both girls jolted awake by the annoying ringing. "Can you turn it off please?" Jisoo grumbled. Y/N lifted herself and extended her arm to stop the ringing. Jisoo softly pushed Y/N back down onto her chest and hugged her tighter. "Let me enjoy this for five more seconds because I don't know when this will happened again." Y/N smiled after hearing what Jisoo mumbled. "Time's up." Y/N untangled herself from Jisoo and sat up. "Dalgom-ah," Y/N softly called out. The dog lifted his head up and looked at the girl who called his name in confusion. "Morning," Y/N cooed, but immediately gasped when the dog gave her a response by yawning. She gasped, even more, when she heard Jisoo yawning too. 

"I said good morning and these are the response?"

Jisoo chuckled and proceed to pull Y/N back down but the other girl didn't let her and pretended to be angry. "Is this your way of saying sorry?" Y/N asked the dog who crawled into her lap. Dalgomie looked up to her with his head titled to one side. "No, I am still upset." Y/N folded her arms, ignoring the dog. "Come here," Jisoo patted to the empty space beside her where originally Y/N was laying down. "Y/N, look at us." Y/N turned around to find Jisoo holding her dog right in front of her face. Dalgomie had his tongue out and appeared to be smiling. "Don't be upset, the Kims want you to be happy always." Jisoo's voice was muffled behind Dalgomie. "The Kims? Really?" Y/N laughed. Jisoo cheered when she heard Y/N laughed and put Dalgomie down. She stared at Y/N who was rubbing her eyes before their eyes. "How can you be so pretty when you just woke up?" Y/N blushed before saying, "Look at yourself." Jisoo took Y/N's right hand into hers before laying on Y/N's shoulder and bring them down to rest against the headboard. "Are you excited to start promoting in Japan?" Y/N asked. Jisoo thought about her answer first, "Really excited. I can't wait to start promoting, but my Japanese isn't that great yet. Can you teach me some pharese I can use during the tour?" 

Y/N decided to tease Jisoo and said something in Japanese that had nothing to do with what she asked for. "I'm just going to pretend that you said I am beautiful again." Jisoo gave up after she tried to say the Japanese sentence a couple of times. Y/N chuckled. She glanced to the clock that was hanging on the wall. "Okay, I'm going to go and wake up the younger girls now." Jisoo pouted when her hand was no longer holding Y/N's. "Oh, wake Lisa up first. She's the easiest. Just shake her body a little and she'll wake up. Chaeyoung next then Jennie is the hardest." Y/N took note of the younger girls sleeping pattern from the oldest members. "Good luck, baby." Jisoo winked. Her eyes went down to Y/N's butt as she exits her bedroom. She smirked to herself but was stopped when her dog placed his palm on her thigh. "You're still too young to see that." She booped his nose.