ninety-three.

stream this please :) <3 i am currently obsessed with the two main actresses. it's a thai web series that is set to come out by november. i thyou all'all will like it ;)

their ig accounts are srchafreen and becccca___

their twitter accounts are srchafreen and angelssbecky

i mean... are you sure you're not interested? 

"Is everything okay?" Jinho whispered to Y/N. "Everything is okay. Why do you ask?" Y/N gave him a curious look and followed where his eyes were looking at. "Are you and Nayeon okay?" Jinho changed his words. "Are you two fighting?" Y/N gasped when Kwangjoo appeared from behind. She mentally cursed and elbowed the tall man in his stomach. "Why aren't you two asking her?" The men shrugged before Jinho said that Nayeon could be scary when she's mad. "Am I not scary when I'm mad?" Y/N was offended when Kwanjoo told her not to take any offence to Jinho's words. "We have never seen you mad before." Jinho realised that saying that was a bad idea when Y/N's hands began punching him and Kwangjoo repeatedly.

"Hyung! Why are you holding on to me?" Jinho complained about the older's man hands gripping his shoulders. "I'm using you as a shield." Kwangjoo casually mentioned while still trying to dodge Y/N's punches. "What is happening?" The three of them stopped when the one they were terrified of appeared. "Joking around," Kwangjoo answered in a hesitant tone. "Playing punches, you know?" Jinho jokily punched Nayeon's shoulder who was still unfazed. The men decided to leave the cousins alone after 10 seconds which felt like a minute of awkward silence.

"I am taking it that you are still mad at me." Y/N tried to make a conversation since they were stuck on doing their job together. "I told you that I was sorry." Nayeon chuckled. "Apologizing doesn't change the fact that you were in danger and I was the last person to know." Y/N kept quiet since she knew how serious Nayeon was with the safety of her loved ones. "I didn't want you to know because I know you will make a scene." Nayeon almost threw the bags away but calmed herself. She took a deep breath, grabbed Y/N's hand and brought her outside. "I'm sorry. I'm just really hurt that I wasn't the first to know. I am always the first to know when you need help." Y/N took her cousin's hands and gave them a comforting squeeze. "I know that whenever something bad happened last time, I will tell you." She said.

"We're older now. I can protect myself." Nayeon closed her eyes before whispering that even if they're older now, she still feels the need the protect Y/N. "We're cousins Y/N, but you are the sister I never had. I understand if you don't agree with that statement anymore." Y/N pulled Nayeon for a tight hug. "You have always done a good job of being an older sister, even though we are the same age. I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to make sure I'm okay." Y/N pulled away and made their eyes meet. "I didn't mean to keep it a secret. I promised if anything bad happened, you will be the first to know." Nayeon nodded but the next words from Y/N stunned her.