Chen Hao kept silent.

"Furthermore, this time the Battle of the Heavenly Court has listed many conditions that did not exist in the past. For instance, any emperor rank godhead disciples below a hundred thousand years of bone-age can participate. On top of that, there's the battle stage competition that disregards life and death, but only win or lose! There are too many Emperors' Disciples who are jealous of your Junior Brother's talent. So on the battle stage, they would definitely be merciless in every attack. If something happens to your Junior Brother, wouldn't I and the Sect Chief become sinners to the Fortune Emperor Palace, as we would let the bright shining hope like your Junior Brother die before he gets the chance to grow and bring glory to the Fortune Emperor Palace?" Zhao Lei went on, "Since there is no hope for your Junior Brother to get a good ranking, the Sect Chief and I have agreed for his own good that it would not be a bad thing if he does not participate in the selection competition. Hence, we agreed to that old fart Zhou Chen's suggestion."

But Chen Hao was unwilling. "If it's like this, then that old man gets all the advantages."

According to the Fortune Emperor Palace's rules, the disciple who performed the best, and the one who gets the highest ranking in the Battle of the Heavenly Court will receive great rewards from the Fortune Emperor Palace.

Currently, the strongest emperor rank godhead disciple below ten thousand years of bone-age in the Fortune Emperor Palace was the Snow Moon Palace's Hall Master Yan Ying's personal disciple, Liu Yong. In other words, Zhou Chen's grand-disciple.

Chen Hao felt glum all over just imagining Liu Yong's dazzling performance in the Battle of the Heavenly Court, and Zhou Chen and Snow Moon Hall Master Yan Ying's irritating smug smiles.

At the same time, within the Fortune Divine Kingdom, somewhere inside Zhou Chen's cultivation palace, Zhou Chen was looking at the several disciples kneeling on one knee in front of him. A step behind him stood Snow Moon Hall Master Yan Ying and Sun Shihai.

These several Fortune Emperor Palaces disciples were none other than Snow Moon Hall Master Yan Ying's personal disciples, and all of them were below ten thousand years of bone-age with the strength of Sixth Order God King Realm and above. These were the hopeful disciples who could get good rankings in the Battle of the Heavenly Court.

Kneeling on the frontmost was none other than the late-Sixth Order God King Realm Liu Yong.

"These are top-grade chaos spiritual pills I am giving to all of you. When you go back, cultivate diligently and strive to break through within the upcoming hundred years if you can, especially Liu Yong. I hope you will bring glory to our Fortune Emperor Palace, and to me during this upcoming Battle of the Heavenly Court," Zhou Chen said to Liu Yong. "When you succeed, not only the Fortune Emperor Palace will heavily reward you, but I will also make an exception and accept you as my disciple-in-name if you enter the top one hundred in the Battle of the Heavenly Court!"

Disciple-in-name! Of a Fortune Emperor Palace's Ancestor!

There was a rush of joy on Liu Yong's face as he gave a single kowtow to Zhou Chen. "Please rest assured, Ancestor Zhou Chen, this disciple will do his best to enter the top one hundred in the Battle of the Heavenly Court!!"

Zhou Chen nodded with satisfaction at Liu Yong's manner.

Snow Moon Hall Master Yan Ying chimed in at this point, "I didn't expect the Battle of the Heavenly Court would be brought forward by so many years. Initially, I was worried about that Huang Xiaolong, but now, I'm rest assured that he won't pass the selection competition. He doesn't even qualify to participate in the Battle of the Heavenly Court."