ONE

Nirvana^

Nirvana

I walked in the library with excitement, I had just finished reading reading one of the best romance novels I'd ever read in my life. Reading was my sort of thing, I had always been obsessed with books, my family and the Malfoys always called me a book worm since I always had my nose in a book. I think that through out my 15 years of life I have read at least a thousand books.

My heart skipped a beat when I made it to the romance novel section. I started looking through the books trying to see which one I wanted to read tonight, but they all looked quite interesting. I sighed putting the tenth book back in the shelf.

"What should book should I get?" I mumbled, I sighed once again looking at the very top shelf. It was quite high for my liking, and I didn't feel like using the wooden ladder.

"I got it."

An arm reached up the top shelf and started grabbing 3 of the books and placing them on my hands. I turned around to see who the person was, and my blood boiled. Draco.

"I don't need your help Malfoy." I said trying to walk away from him, but he stepped in front of me with a smirk.

"Sure looked like it sweetheart." He said pinning me against the book shelf, he placed his hand next to my head and looked at me in the eye causing my face to turn red.

Draco and I had grown up together, we were best friends, and the entire time I had a crush on him, but four years ago when we got our letters to Hogwarts everything changed. He started hanging out with other people from the Slytherin house leaving me out, he started bullying the Gryffindors which he knew I was against, yet he continued to do so, so we just ended up losing contact, and losing contact also came with me losing feelings...At least most of them. My feelings always came back. It was hard for a heart to forget a guy like Draco Malfoy.

"There it is." He said with a smirk spread across his face as he called out the redness from my face. I pushed his arm away and began walking towards the tables with Draco right behind me.

I threw the books on the table and turned around looking at Draco right in the eye. "I know what you're doing Malfoy, and let me tell you something about it," I ran the tips of my fingers down his chest stopping at his abdomen. "It's not gonna work. I won't fall for your shit anymore." I pushed him out of my face  causing Draco to almost trip.

The friends Draco had become friends with in first year found out about my crush on Draco and always dared him to flirt with me, but they never told Draco about it so he never thought much about it. I always fell for the pranks thinking that Draco was being serious, till Ginny and Neville told me about the whole situation.

Draco rolled his eyes and walked away stealing Nevilles green apple. I rolled my eyes and sat down looking through the books, something in my brain clicked and somehow I got enough energy to read all the 3 books in a night, leaving me exhausted.

I got up from the table, then  stacked up the books on top of each other before heading back to the book shelfs

I got up from the table, then stacked up the books on top of each other before heading back to the book shelfs. "Miss Giannina." I heard Dumbledore say, I finished putting up the last book and got off the ladder.

My eyes opened widely, I didn't want to look at him. "Am I in trouble?" I asked staring at the line of books. Dumbledore laughed.

"No, Miss Giannina. I just didn't see you at dinner, so I wanted to see if perhaps you were okay."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in, I slowly turned around and slightly smiled.

"Goodnight Dumbledore."

"Goodnight Miss Giannina."

I ran out the library with my hands behind my back, then ran up to the Slytherin common room where I found Draco and Blaise sitting down on the black leather couches. I tried walking to the girls dormitory but Blaise stopped me by raising his voice.

"You know Draco doesn't like it when you're late!" Blaise yelled, I heard Draco and Blaise chuckle.

"And you know I don't give a fuck about what Draco thinks." Their laughter stopped and I felt my lips form a smirk. I walked into the girls dormitory and into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done I put on my nightgown and laid down in my bed trying to sleep while the other girls giggled as they gossiped about the Gryffindors.

Draco

Draco

I sat in the common room with Blaise in the silence when I heard screaming coming from the girls dormitory, and before we knew it, the girls were running out their dormitories in fear. I looked over to the girls and searched for the brunette with blue eyes, but she wasn't there.

"DRACO GO CALM DOWN YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND!" One of the girls yelled, I immediately felt like throwing up, everyone always thought Nirvana was my girlfriend since I tended to flirt with her quite often.

"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" An American accent filled my ears. I sat back on the couch and bit into an apple. I closed my eyes and laid back not wanting to look at anyone in the common room.

I felt someone's hard breathing on my face and something poking my throat, I opened my eyes to find an angry Pansy Parkinson. "Go. Calm. Her. Down." She said with gritted teeth, I rolled my eyes and lazily got up from the couch.

It was quite annoying to have people think I was Nirvanas boyfriend because every time she did something bad, or didn't feel quite well, I was the one getting called to talk to her.

I walked into the girls dormitory and walked up to Nirvanas bed where she laid peacefully sleeping. "Finally I don't have to deal with your psycho ass." Nirvanas arm reached up to tie and pulled me close to her.

She turned around to face me and looked at me dead in the eye. "Let. Me. Sleep. Malfoy." Nirvana let me go and a smirk spread across my face as I walked to the common room.

"Just let her sleep."

The girls quietly walked back to their dormitory and I rolled my eyes. "The girls were gossiping again weren't they?" Blaise asked, I shrugged but I knew they were.

Nirvana hated gossip, specially if it was about the Gryffindors. Harry and Nirvana used to secretly date second year, but she hated to admit it. She liked keeping her life private, but the way she stood up for the Gryffindors proved our point about her and Harry having a thing.