"Because we have all let our experiences harden ourselves. We saw the world, we got hurt by people and we learnt our lessons and let life change us.

But you didn't let that happen Zara. You suffered, you felt betrayed by your own mother and by people around you who called you names which you were not and yet you didn't lose your innocence and simplicity because of it.

You are who you were since childhood Zara; kind and innocent. And even though people including my brother tried to take advantage of it yet you never left your innocence.

My brother says that the world around you will take advantage of your kindness and that's why you should not show it; and it's true.

But what he doesn't realise is that even after knowing how the world is, even after facing worst experiences if a person can still hold on to the principle that he or she is raised with, then no one should mistake them for being weak or stupid.

Kindness never go un-awarded Zara. May be not immediately but eventually you will get blessed with best if you are able to hold onto it."

Sanaa explained and Zara was starting to feel confident about her.

"But I still can't believe that I'm stronger than him. His childhood and everything..." Zara asked her doubt.

"No doubt Kabir had a rough childhood and I won't wish that to happen to any kid in this world. He learned things immediately and much faster than other kids around his age. At the age on five he was able to answer the kids who teased him about our dad. At nine he lost our mother and at ten he stood up for me. He is strong, very strong.

But by the end of all these, he made revenge against our dad the ultimate mission of his life and he lost so many good things in his life because of that.

He lost the ability to trust people, even the closest ones. He didn't even trust me at one point when he himself raised me.

He started thinking emotions as weakness and wore a mask even in front of us; his closest friends and family.

He, for the most of his life thought that our mom is weak; not at all realising how strong heart it is needed for a woman to give up on her baby just few minutes after her birth, for the good of her baby.

He has to realise that how difficult it would have been for a woman to raise a kid alone without any father's name, at that point of time! Our mom did that.

And he still thinks that it is better to plan all the things on his own rather than talking to the people who are closest to him.

He still thinks that wearing the strong person mask and silently brooding is better than talking to you clearly!"

Sanaa spoke and with each word Zara was starting to understand him more. Kabir's childhood made him what he was today.

"He is strong but he is flawed. He is protective about the people he cares but he is forgetting that you don't hide things from them in the name of protection."

Sanaa said and Zara agreed on that point.

"But why do you think I am strong?" Zara asked her last doubt and Sanaa smiled at her innocence.

This girl still can't believe that she is strong. Kabir has been blessed with a rare innocence. May be all his sufferings were rewarded in form of Zara. Her brother was lucky.

"Okay, if we are counting facts then let's start with yours now.

Your childhood was troubled too. Your mother left you when you were just three. You listened to those rumours since your childhood and suffered anxiety and depression so much so that you needed a therapist. You recovered from an addiction when you were just a teenager.

But what did you do after all these? Did you dedicate your life in hating your mother or planning to meet her and blame her?

No you didn't. You accepted that she left. It takes enormous amount of strength to listen to those slangs and yet not blame your mother to hell. But you didn't. You just became indifferent to her. If she didn't care, you also moved on and decided to not care.

You were bullied and suffered in childhood and yet you didn't dedicate your life in proving those bullies wrong. You learnt from your experiences and understood the importance of mental health in children and dedicated your time and efforts in ensuring that no other child has to go through similar experience.

You didn't develop a phobia for relationships after seeing your parent's marriage; you just understood the important lesson, never to stay in any relationship because of any pressure or obligations." Sanaa spoke and now Zara was seeing her point clearly.

Shenu was right.

Everyone who thought her as weak person was wrong.

She was strong.

She smiled gratefully at Sanaa for patiently listening to her and making her see the truth with so much clarity. She hugged Shenu tightly for making her realise the obvious truth and start seeing herself in different perspective; one which made her shine out as strong.

Sanaa smiled back in relief and said one last thing that she wanted to say,

"There's one more reason for you to be strongest amongst us Zara. Do you want me to say it out loud?"

And Zara eagerly nodded and Sanaa smiled at her childish antiques.

"You knew that your father's love for your mother caused him life time of pain and heartache. You have witnessed his suffering and even then you are not scared of love. You just understood that you need to fall for the right person.

That is the reason you fell in love with my brother, right? Because in your heart you felt he is the right person."

Sanaa dropped the bomb and Zara's eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor.

Just what are these brother and sister duo?

Mind Readers?

"Don't worry. I'm an excellent secret keeper. Your secret is safe with me." Sanaa said and left after caressing her head lovingly.

***

And this chapter was the closure of Zara's feelings of doubts about herself

And this chapter was the closure of Zara's feelings of doubts about herself. Zara doesn't have to change herself for anyone. Yes, she needs to be confident enough to question Kabir but she was never weak. She was just extra considerate.

Zara's innocence is her strength. Between Kabir and Zara, I always aimed to make her stronger. Because even though Kabir's teaching are practical but, Zara owns our heart because of her innocence and kindness.

Her prejudice free nature, calm personality and understanding nature are what that balanced Kabir's darkness.

Don't worry Kabir's fans, his side of story is coming up real soon. His strength is not out yet and his extents are not seen yet. Unlike Zara, Kabir's feelings knows no boundaries whether it's love or hate (;

By the way who do you people think is the strongest character of all time? In all the stories?

So stay tuned, keep on turning the little star into orange, comment on your favourite lines, tell me your opinions about the chapter and share the story on your wall and with your friends (:

On an entirely different note, this was the last chapter that I have already written. Which means it will take me sometime to write a new chapter and publish it. So just hold on patiently because just like you even I want to see the ending. But All in Time (;