"Now you should rest. I will take the plates inside." Sanaa said and Zara nodded. As Sanaa was reaching the door, she heard Zara's voice.

"Shenu, can I ask you something?" Zara said scratching her wrist in nervousness.

"Never ask, just order." Sanaa replied with a smile and placed the breakfast tray on the table and sat beside her on the bed.

Zara felt easier and started speaking the things that were going on in her mind.

"Shenu, you grew up with him right?" She asked and Sanaa just nodded knowing she was talking about Kabir.

"You are so mature and clear about your thoughts and feelings. And you say that his teachings played a big part in your life." Zara continued.

"I'm not..." Sanaa tried to say but Zara shook her head.

"That's not my question Shenu. That's a fact. He raised you to be strong and independent and everyone admires your strength. He does it too. And you know him better than anyone else; he is your twin brother after all..." Zara said and Sanaa took a deep breath before nodding but not saying anything as she knew Zara wanted her to listen to her before speaking.

"Do you... Do you think...that I'm weak and stupid?"

***

"Do you... Do you think...that I'm weak and stupid?"

Zara asked the question in a low voice, that has been eating her from the longest time now and Sanaa's heart broke into pieces seeing such a beautiful soul feeling so much hurt.

The world was really unfair to Zara.

Sanaa's eyes watered at Zara's question because that showed how much broken a person could be. Zara was questioning herself because of the seeds of doubts that have been planted in her head because of other people.

Sanaa can't let Zara doubt herself. She was in her situation once and she knew that Zara deserves the best. So she took a deep breath as she started to speak.

"You are the strongest person that I have seen."

Sanaa answered in a strong voice and Zara's eyes widened in disbelief. She shook her head not at all believing her words.

Shenu was not supposed to lie just because of her condition. That was wrong.

But Sanaa held her hand, gently before continuing.

"Well, I think my mother is also strong but unfortunately I wasn not able to meet her. But even then I think you are stronger." Sanaa said and Zara still shook her head, with her eyes watering.

Why was Shenu lying? She was not strong!

"People think that I'm strong because of my position or Vaish is strong because she is running two business empires. They think Rehan is strong for taking his father's business empire to new heights after his relatives tried to betray him or Abhay is strong because he has the strength to follow his heart.

And very often Kabir is mistaken for being the strongest amongst us all because of all the hardships he faced. And it is not entirely wrong. We all are strong in our places but you are the strongest person that I have met. Stronger than Kabir."

Sanaa said and now Zara's eyes were watering with full speed as she realised that Sanaa was not lying to her to make her feel better, she actually believed it and Sanaa wiped her tears with a smile.

But how could Shenu believe it when Zara herself didn't?

"You want to know why?" She asked and Zara nodded eagerly.