Chapter 25

Two Years Later

Stephen's POV

Everything was going by easy breezy. Our son was now two years old and thriving. Life had been running smoothly these past two years. Ariana and I welcomed our baby girl, Estella Aurora Manganiello, a year after Yosohn was born. We wanted our kids close in age, so we planned for another baby.

"Stephen, where are Yosohn's shoes?" Ariana asked as we got the kids ready for a family party.

"Check in our room," I replied, dressing Stella. Our children were a perfect blend of us. Yosohn was an outspoken, energetic child, always ready for play. Estella, still small, had yet to reveal her personality, but her bright eyes promised a lively spirit.

"You look amazing," I said to Ariana as she slipped our son's shoes on.

"Thanks, baby," she said, smiling. Our marriage had been rock solid, and I loved her more every day. She had given birth to both of our beautiful children and was an incredible mother and wife.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes," she responded as we gathered the kids' diaper bags and walked out.

We arrived at my parents' house, greeted warmly by everyone. "Oh, there are my grandbabies!" my father exclaimed as we walked up. They quickly took the kids from us, instructing us to enjoy the party. Ariana went off to get some champagne with Jayda, while I mingled with the guests.

"Stephen Manganiello," came a voice from behind me. I turned around to see an old friend from high school.

"Serena?" I questioned.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here with Sergio," she said, referring to one of my men.

"Well, it was nice seeing you," I said, hoping to end the conversation swiftly.

"How about we get coffee sometime? My treat," she suggested with a seductive smile.

"My wife wouldn't like the sound of that," I replied.

"I didn't know you were married. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her," she said, stepping closer.

"I'm not interested. Now, excuse me," I said, sliding past her.

I spotted Ariana across the room, her face a storm of barely-contained anger. She marched over, her eyes blazing.

"Who the fuck was that?" she asked, trying to stay calm.

"An old friend from high school. I told her I wasn't interested. So please, calm down and don't start," I said.

"Don't tell me what to do, Stephen," she snapped, her attitude flaring.

I grabbed her hand and led her into a vacant guest room. "Drop the attitude. I didn't entertain it. Don't make me help you," I said, my voice firm but gentle as I cupped her jaw, making her look at me.

"Whatever, Stephen," she said, rolling her eyes.

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. "I told you not to make me help you" I said as I gave her thigh a powerful smack. I opened her legs and rubbed her sensitive clit through her lace panties. "We can't" she said through a moan. "Silenzio" I said making her be quiet. She loves it when I speak Italian. I pulled her panties down and unbuckled my pants. I positioned myself at her entrance. "This should teach you a lesson" I said as I rammed into her making her cry out. Her tight wetness would make any man weak in the knees. "Are you going to lose the attitude?" I asked as I pounded into her. "Yes Daddyyyyy"she moaned out as her juices covered my cock.

———

After I helped her lose the little attitude we got back to the party.

"I'm sore," she pouted, holding Estella.

"You shouldn't have had an attitude," I teased, but with a playful smirk this time.

"I need to talk to you when we get home," I said, watching my baby girl fall asleep in her mother's arms. Yosohn was sitting on his Grandpa's lap, having a great time.

"Good or bad?" she asked, worry creeping into her voice.

"Could be either, depends on how things go," I said, placing my hand on her thigh reassuringly.

She looked up at me, her eyes searching mine. "Stephen, I just want us to be okay. I want our family to be safe."

"We will be," I promised, squeezing her hand gently. "We'll face whatever comes our way, together."

As the party continued around us, I couldn't shake the feeling that our peace was fragile, a delicate balance that could be disrupted at any moment. But for now, we had each other, and that was enough.

———

After the family party, we put the kids to bed when we got home. The house was quiet, unlike the lively celebration we had just left. As we moved through the familiar routine of preparing for bed, the burden of what I needed to discuss pressed heavily on my mind.

"Now, what did you want to talk about?" Ariana asked as she undressed, her eyes reflecting a mix of curiosity and concern.

"There's a big shipment coming in. A big one. I have to go and oversee that everything is good," I said, following her into the bathroom. The tension in my voice was clear.

"You've done plenty of big drops before. Why are you nervous?" she asked, her perceptiveness cutting straight through my facade. She could always read me like an open book.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I don't know. These kinds of things don't always go right. I just want you to be prepared," I said, coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. The warmth of her body against mine was comforting, grounding me in the present moment.

"I know what to do, baby. You don't have to worry about that," she said, turning around to face me. Her eyes were filled with a reassuring strength that I had come to rely on.

"I love you," I said, leaning in to kiss her. The kiss was tender and sweet.

"I love you more," she replied, her voice soft but firm. We released each other, and I watched as she climbed into bed, her movements graceful and deliberate. She started to drift off to sleep, her breathing steady and calm.

I stood there for a moment longer, watching her, hoping that everything would go smoothly. The looming shipment was more than just a business transaction; it was a potential storm on the horizon, a test of our stability and strength.

I walked over to the window, looking out at the night sky. The stars were scattered across the darkness like diamonds, indifferent to the worries of those below. I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled in my gut. My mind raced with possible scenarios, each one more troubling than the last.

I turned back to Ariana, her peaceful form a striking difference from the turmoil inside me. She had always been my rock, the one who kept me grounded. But this time, the stakes felt higher, the risks more pronounced.

As I climbed into bed beside her, I reached out and took her hand, needing that physical connection to anchor me. She stirred slightly, her fingers curling around mine in a gesture of unconscious reassurance.

"We'll be fine," I whispered, more to myself than to her. "We have to be."

The night stretched on, and despite my worries, sleep eventually claimed me. In the quiet darkness, I found a sliver of peace, a reminder that no matter what lay ahead, we would face it together.

A/N

Sorry I've been gone such a long time! I'm a college student and mom so I do have a busy schedule😕! I will be updating a lot more! Also I just dropped a 13 Reasons Why Fanfic! It's called The New Girl On The Block! Go Check It Out!