Chapter 36

Here's a shout out to some of my readers who inspired this chapter!
@VeronicaFourie
@babygirl41023

Ariana's POV

I was at the airport waiting on Paris. To give a little backstory on her she's my favorite cousin. We try to stay in contact, but when she got with Devon I didn't hear from her as much. I begged her to leave his no good ass alone after he hit her the first time. But she was young, dumb, and in love. She's actually Keisha's daughter. But she doesn't fuck with her mom nor sister. They even tried to say she was the reason that she was getting abused. They said she had a good man and she should stick beside him. Sick right? Yeah, I know.

After 20 minutes I saw her walking out of the Airport. I got out to help her. She had sunglasses on.

"Hey Paris" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Thank you so much for this. I didn't know what I was going to do" she said looking down.

"Hey this is what family is for even though ours ain't shit. Now let's go, you got people to meet and I have to take you to where you'll be staying" I said helping her with her things.

When we got to my house everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Paris this is Stephen my husband and our three children; Carmella, Yosohn, and Estella" I said introducing everyone.

"It's nice to meet you" Stephen said as he played with the kids.

"You're really pretty" Carmella said looking up from her phone.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you all as well" Paris said.

"Come, let me show you around" I said grabbing her hand.

———

"This is like a mini resort" she said taking everything in. We were currently in the backyard now.

"Yeah it's never boring here. Especially with the kids. This is the guest house. My personal bodyguard stays here. His name is Massimo" I said as I knocked on the door. He opened the door not after a minute of me knocking.

"Is everything okay Boss?" He asked.

"Yes, everything is lovely, Massimo," I said, my smile warm as I introduced him to my cousin. "This is my cousin, Paris. She'll be staying here in Italy with us for a while."

Massimo's eyes flicked to Paris, his gaze lingering with an intensity that made her cheeks flush. It was as if the room had suddenly shrunk, leaving just the two of them in a private bubble.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Paris," Massimo said, his voice smooth and velvety, like a fine Italian wine. "Mr. and Mrs. Manganiello are exceptional hosts. Their hospitality knows no bounds."

Paris blushed deeper, her eyes fluttering uncertainly. "Thank you, Massimo. I've heard great things about you," she managed to say, her voice a bit breathless.

I could see the sparks flying between them and couldn't help but smile. "Well, we really must be going now," I interjected, breaking the spell. "I'll call you in about four hours so we can head out to the nightclub."

Massimo nodded, but his eyes didn't leave Paris. "I'll be waiting," he said, his tone promising more than just a night out.

As we turned to leave, I caught Massimo giving Paris one last lingering look, his eyes filled with a mixture of curiosity and desire. Paris glanced back at him, her lips curving into a shy smile, the kind that hinted at endless possibilities.

We stepped out into the warm, Italian evening, the air filled with the scent of blooming flowers. Paris looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "Is he always that...intense?" she asked, her voice tinged with excitement.