Epilogue

Jennie

I'm here in the flower shop planning to buy Lisa and I's favorite flowers which are combined together. I was busy choosing the flowers when, "Mommy, mommy will Dada like this?" Luke says, showing me the same flowers I've been looking for.

I level my self to him and hold his face, "Yes baby, Dada will gonna love this, especially that it's our favorite and you chose it for her." I say sweetly to our son, yes he is Lisa and I's son, the baby I've been carrying on my tummy 4 years ago and now he is 3 years old.

4 years had passed since the incident and now our son is getting bigger, looking at him  reminds me of Lisa which makes me miss her more.

They have the same features from his, eyes, nose and lips but he got his skin tone and hair from me, yes I'm happy hearing the news from the doctor that the baby got my DNA it's just sad Lisa was not with me that time. But more on I'm happy that we will finally meet our baby.

When Luke came in our lives, we became more happy and sad at the same time because when I gave birth to our son, she was not there with me, but I know in our heart she will always be there for us.

All of them cried seeing Luke for the first time that they wanted to hold him altogether, so I needed to stop them and made Luke rest first. Lisa and I named him back when we're still in Paris, I asked her why does she want to name our son Luke.

She said it's the name of a guy who was like an older brother to her, he helped her before when she was still a kid, the time when she accidentally hurt herself by falling on a tree.

She got her arm broken and the guy helped her, as a thank you she said when she'll have her own baby, she will name her baby after him and god that was so sweet of her. To be honest I kinda felt a little jealous, just a little that I smacked her on the head, but she just laughed at me.

Our son Luke Manoban is a perfect combination of us, he had the same personality of Lisa, most of it and I think the personality he got from me is being a bitch, yes even though he's a guy he is a bitch, sometimes, but I love this little guy, we all are as he is our miracle.

The day Lisa appeared on the TV and when I got unconscious, they quickly brought me to the hospital upon seeing me bleeding.

When we came in the hospital the doctors did their best to save me and my baby and thank goodness both of us were fine but remembering what happened to Lisa.

I made myself remained calm, I don't want to get our baby's life in danger again. I was only 2 months pregnant at that time so there's a high possibility of danger in my pregnancy.

"Now let's visit Dada, okay baby." I say to our son. The little guy nod his head excitedly then run to the counter, where we need to pay for the flowers.

I giggle watching Luke happy to see her Dada, I follow him and pay for the flowers. After that both of us made our way to the car hand in hand.

We settle ourselves in the car, Luke quickly turn the radio on and suddenly our wedding theme song starts playing which makes me miss her more.

"This is your wedding song mommy, now I miss Dada more." Luke suddenly says with a bit sadness on his voice. Even on a young age, he's a smart guy just like Lisa and as his mother, I'm proud of that.

Not that I'm not smart, I am smart it's just I'm more happy that he got Lisa's intelligence because that girl is something else and I love her for that.

I take a quick glance at our son and smile at him, "I miss her too baby, but don't worry we will visit her, okay." I sweetly say before looking back at the road.