Special Chapter

Lisa

7 years passed since the incident happened.

"Ella, Elkyz, No!" I sternly speak, seeing our almost 3 year old twins holding their plastic cups with a milk formula inside, wide grins on their faces.

Luke on the other hand is happily eating his apple, he's already 6 years old and now a school boy but the three of them will always remain as our baby.

3 years ago when I told Jennie 1 down 11 to go, the next day we planned to give Luke a sibling, so we visited one of the doctor grandpa Kim suggested, after months thankfully it was a success. We're both glad, all of us are, we're happy hearing the news that it's positive, we will be having twins.

I'm just glad Jennie's pregnancy with the twins was not like what I encountered during her pregnancy with Luke, although I love those moments also.

This time though she's more on clingy and sweet to me which I really love but there's a bit of her scary mood swings too, before she goes back to her normal clingy self.

Ella Manoban looks like a mini Jennie, like everything even her personality, she got it from her mom especially Jennie's bitchy personality or attitude, like she already know how to roll her eyes at such a young age.

I just pray she won't really turn into another Jennie in that criteria because Luke being a bitch is already enough. Well I guess my prayers didn't heard, still we love that little girl of ours, there's also a time she turns into a sweet daughter, so it's okay.

Elkyz Manoban got the combination look from us but his personality is like mine which I'm glad he is not a bitch like his twin and older brother, he's a sweet little guy and a caring one at that, also everyone loves him, well all of us loves them with all our heart.

Even though they fight sometimes like what normal siblings do, later on they're all good as if nothing happened, just back to normal, playing and caring with each others.

When one is at fault he or she will say sorry to the other one and they're just so adorable.

Being with them is one of the greatest things in life that I will treasure and protect, forever.

We hope they will remain as close like this when they grow up. We love the three of them with all our hearts, our ball of sunshine just seeing them after a tiring work is pure happiness.

Just like before with Luke, we plan well on how to spend time with our family. During weekdays Luke will go to school, while the twins will stay with mom and dad, also father and mother visited from time to time along with my little sister Lucy who's not little anymore but for me she will always be my little sister.

Our friends also visited us from time to time, guess what Kai and Kyungsoo are now married and they already had a 2 year old twins a girl and a boy.

Krystal is now together with her friend from the team building and the Kim's cousins are  now busy with their married lives, same as our friend from the archery game Seulrene and 2yeon, well what a turn of event in life it was and all of us are now happy.

We all spend time together whenever we had some free times but mostly on weekends we will have our family time Jennie, me and the kids will spend the weekends like any normal family, going out having fun, watching movies while cuddling, playing with the kids and all those normal families do.

Even if we came from work, when we got home we still spend time playing with the kids before going to sleep and we really love them so much, we're now much contented with our lives.