Chapter 23

Lisa

We stayed in the palace for two weeks and I can say that we enjoyed it especially spending more time with my family and also them getting to know my wife more, along with Jisoo so as the sisters getting to know my family more.

My parents talked to me about where will I stay and since I already got a plan, I told them I want to live in Seoul to build a business and to stay with Jennie but I'll still be the Queen of Korea when the time comes that I will be crowned as the Queen.

I know they are sad about my decision, but I told them I can do the job as a Queen even if I'm far from Busan, I can order my right hand person who's staying in the palace if it's related to palace work and I assured them that we will visit them from time to time.

I told them I want to experience living a life of a normal citizen with my wife, even if I'm crowned as a Queen and I'm still gonna do that job. I'm happy that they understand me.

Throughout our stay in the palace Jennie fully remembered our childhood memories as we redo some of it, she even punched me in the face when we redo our first meeting and she said it's necessary for her to remember it fast.

I'm just glad I didn't get a black eye cause damn, she punched hard. Necessary my face, if I know she just want to punch me without reason since that's what she had been doing for our 2 weeks stay in the palace.

After our wedding we did our honeymoon and when morning came I woke up facing the floor, why? Because she kicked me out of the bed. I asked her why? Do you know what she said?

"You stink!" she said while scrunching her face, like dude she even lick me when were doing our honeymoon and she loves smelling me every time, even if I'm all sweaty.

One time I teased her and god I wished I didn't. I got a black eye because she punched me much harder which resulted of me passing out again.

When I woke up I saw her crying beside me and I got worried. I asked her why is she crying then she answered, "You're ugly now, you have a black eye." she was crying like a baby and I face palmed my self.

There's also a time she got more clingy to me, like she doesn't want me out of her sight, even going to the bathroom or when the natures calling, she still wanted to go with me. So I talked to her like she's a baby, well technically she's my baby.

"Hon, I need to go to the CR. I'll come back okay." I say sweetly, she looks at me with teary eyes, her lips already pouting.

"But hon I want to be with you." she says, sounding like a kid.

"Okay, how about I do my business and you'll wait outside. Here you hold the end of this and I'll hold the other end, in that case we're still connected, okay?" I say, giving her  the other end of the yarn while I hold the other.

Nini, please accept it, I need to take a piss and thank god she obliged. I don't really know what's happening to her.

Well in those days that had passed, Jennie being weird was not the only one I received for the 2 weeks, because there's someone giving me threats saying I need to be ready, they will take me since they already know who I am, and to be honest I'm scared already knowing where it came from.

When we got back in Seoul, I know those threats are not yet done. Aside from that saying goodbye to my family in Busan was emotional, especially my wife who's now more moody, she cried hard saying that she will miss my family. I jokingly told her that she can stay in the palace while I will go back to Seoul to work.

You know what she did? She punched me, on the face, in front of my parents who got shocked by what they witnessed but then laughed at me, while my wife just glared at me then said, "Don't you dare." with a scary voice.