Chapter 19

Mature Content Ahead!

Jennie

We arrived in Paris earlier and we're currently staying at our reserved hotel, Grandpa really plan this well so that me and Lisa will have a good stay and I'm really thankful for that.

We'll be staying her for 3 days, Lisa and I plan to do the process of having a baby on our last day here in Paris, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, I really hope this will be successful.

The moment we got down the private plane, a personal driver that grandpa hired to send us to the hotel was already waiting in front of the car. Though the flight was exhausting I'm happy because I have my wife with me.

It's already night time when we arrived, The city lights can be clearly seen from our hotel room and it's beautiful, it gives off a romantic feeling especially if one is spending time with their loved ones.

We are on our honeymoon, to be honest I'm really nervous, this will be our first time and think of it I'm Lisa's wife now and she's mine, it feels surreal but with Lisa currently kissing me passionately here in the hotel bed makes it all real.

I can't think straight with Lisa on top of me biting, licking and sucking my lips, I open my mouth feeling her tongue sliding over my lips from time to time, making me moan.
The surrounding is getting hot, my sweat already forming on my forehead.

Both Lisa's hands cupping my covered breast massaging it slowly adding sensation all over me. She kiss me down to my neck, sucking it hard causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Hmm, Lisa..." her kisses goes down to my collarbone down to my covered breast, she push down my shirt to look at my bra. "Black bra." she murmurs, I'm sure she's thinking about the first time she saw my black bra, this pervert really.

She looks at me then smirk before pulling away for a second and take off her shirt, hola her abs is greeting me, shining with sweat all over it and I suddenly have the urge to lick those sexy abs added to that she's wearing her black bra making her look more sexy.

Biting my lower lip, I look at her desire filled eyes. "This time, no one will disturb us, I'm gonna make you sore hon and I'm gonna mark every inch of you." she whispers close to my ears making me shiver and with her hot breath touching my ears, I can already feel the tingles down there that is waiting to be touch by her.

She holds my shirt, taking it off of me.
"Wow! You're so fuckin' sexy my wife, I can't wait to ravish you but first I'm gonna give you the wedding night you deserve." she says, kissing my lips again like she's making love with it.

Her kisses slowly goes down to my breast again leaving small hickies on the way until she reach my now bare breast, I didn't even notice she already took my bra off, my focus was all over her and on how she makes me feel things inside.

Her mouth is ravishing my already sensitive nipple while her right hand is playing with the other one. "Oh, L-lisa, yes..." I moan, my head falling back as she sucks and bite on my nipple hard, a moan let out from her when I give her hair a hard tug.

Her left hand crawling down to my pants, yanking it off me, my black lacy panty is now free for her eyes to feast. She pulls away, looking at me with desire as we pant.

"Oh my wife, you're so gorgeous."

She leans down to my breast again, circling her tongue on my sensitive nipple, her hand playing on my other nipple, pinching it then putting it between her fingers and damn that feels so good. Her mouth then turns to my other nipple giving it the same attention.

As she goes further down to my stomach kissing, biting and giving it small suck, adds more fuel inside me, my hands clutching the sheet tightly wrinkling it in the process as she kiss me down to my thighs avoiding the area where I need her most.