Hallucinations.

-This is requested by Deanfallen

It's been 4 years since they have all defeated Gerad and Monroe's army and they were all living soemwhat normal lives, Scott was still working at the vet for Deaten and had just proposed to malia, Lydia had become a lawyer, and had married Parrish, Stiles had become a FBI agent and has been working the clocks protecting others by investigating, His dad, The Sheffif is on his last year being the deputy, Derek was still the Alpha, he stayed in Beacon Hills, He didn't have a job but he was okay with that.

(The scene) It was a dark night and stiles had been searching the woods all night, he was investigting the murders on his patrol that seemed more like a supernatural accurance, when suddenly he saw a flash of read storm by his eyes, "FBI, show yourself." Stiles announced in the not so nothingness surrounding, "Oh my! Aren't you handsome? What's a guy like you doing out this late at night, shouldn't you be with your dad?" The mysterious woman asked, Stiles scoffed, "Sorry lady I prefer outies not innies, and hardy harhar, Now c'mon show yourself and explain just what the hell you are so we can all go homes peacefully I don't have all day" Stiles said annoyed, In just another instant he saw a black haired woman in a red robe come out from the trees.

"Here I am." The woman said, "Who and what are you?" Stiles asked, "Oh Stiles, Can't you just guess, well, I'm a witch what else would I be? The names Gabriella Gomez, you may of heard of our line of work" Gabriella chuckled, "Oh of course we'd be dealing with you.' Stiles huffed, Gabriella just laughed again, "We'd? Am I blind? I just see you out here." Gabriella pretended to rub her eyes and looked around, "I have a pack, as soon as I get back to Beacon Hills they will be made aware. Just you wait your pretty little head." Stiles grinned, Gabriella let out another laugh, "You really think you and your pets scare me? Ha I can do way more than you think." The woman started walking away, "Say hi to Derek for me." Gabriella waved, "Yeah well I just know that soon you'll be able to tell him that yourself." Stiles huffed, The woman looked back and said "alucinaciones" and walked off into the distance.

Stiles shook his head and went back home.                                                                               

Stiles POV

Stiles had just return from a long day in the office, he sighed and dropped his bag while making his way to the kitchen, Stiles flinched as he saw the supposedbly dead nogistune on his couch, "What are you doing here? We killed you" Stiles rubbed his eyes, and the creature was now behind him, "Did you really think we were done? You will finish what WE started, after all you are the perfecttttt vssellllll" The creature slurred in the tone Stiles despised, Stiles elbowed the creature in the gut, the creature retracted the blow and put his elbow around Stiles neck. "The more you fight this the more pain You'll put yourself throughhh just say yes and this will all be over soon enough, now I can finally kill your dad and your packkkk." the creature slurred, Stiles tried taking the creatures elbow off his but it was no use, "Stop fight me stilessss" The creature slurred, Stiles was running out of breath and couldn't find the strength to move, his whole life flashing before his eyes, he remembered what it was like before he had been in those woods on that fateful life and wondered what his life would've turned out to be.

Stiles was released at the last second and gasped for air, he looked around violently but no one was there, Was it just a hallucination? He didn't know and he was way to frightened and on a verge of a panic attack to care, he steaded his breathing and grabbed his phone, he needed to get help, as much as he hated being vulnerable and weak he knew he had no other choice, he scrolled through his contacts but remembered all his pack worked nightshifts and wouldn't be allowed to answer unless they would be fired, he knew that the only person who would definitely be availible would be none other than the man that stiles had been in love with for almost 4 years, Derek Hale or as Stiles called Sourwolf.