Truth serum rock.

-Allison is alive, Matt came back, I know that doesn't really fit since they both died, but when does any fanfiction have the storyline a hundred percent correct? Oh, and the truth serum rock is just because-

Stiles groaned as he paced the room, he just had to get himself locked in a room that was like a padded room you would see in a prison, from some other supernatural being that was after them, curse Stiles and his curiosity, It always got the best of him, "Are you just going to pace the room or are you gonna call your friend?" Oh, that's right, he wasn't alone, Had he forgot to mention that Derek had insisted that he'd tag along?

"My phone died a while ago when I was researching the stupid creature." Stiles threw up his hands as he sat down, "Great, I left mine at home." Derek muttered, "Well, I guess we are stuck here, we all know that Scott won't even notice I'm gone since he's with Allison." Stiles rolled his eyes, Stiles glanced over to Derek who was rolling his eyes, "Did you get a good look at who it was?" Derek asked, "Yeah, I'll just draw it out for you with this imaginary paper I have in my hand." Stiles said sarcastically, Derek just raised his eyebrows at him but stayed silent, maybe sarcasm wasn't the best route but when Stiles is freaked out it is the only resort his brain can turn to, curse ADHD, Stiles ran his fingers through his hair and directed his attention back to the werewolf sitting next to him, why couldn't it have been anyone else? Stiles thought to himself.

"Do you have any plans?" Stiles asked, Derek made eye contact and gave him a face that Stiles couldn't read, "If I had a plan, then I would be accomplishing the plan instead of sitting here." Derek deadpanned, "Great, I'm stuck in here with a grouch, just what I needed for this fine afternoon." Stiles rolled his eyes, "And I'm stuck here with a hyperactive spaz." Derek muttered, "You can blame the ADHD on that, it isn't my fault." Stiles told him which just made Derek shake his head but he stayed silent.

Derek was the worst person to get trapped in a room with, he was the worst talker and when he did open his mouth, all that came out were negative comments that helped Stiles no amount, Stiles understood why, but that didn't make him any less annoyed at the older man, Why did they always get in these type of situations? Was God punishing him? was this a way to get back at him for walking with wolves? Stiles had no idea.

"Why is it always us getting in these situations?" Stiles asked Derek, he had already thought about this himself but maybe Derek had his own opinion, Derek glanced over to him with no expression, "How should I know?" Derek muttered, "Just curious, I mean first, I have to almost cut off your arm, then I have to harbour your fugitive ass, and I also had to hold you up in that pool for 2 hours, which again was not fun, and we once got paralyzed on top of each other, and now this." Stiles said, "It's all just one big coincidence, don't read too much into it." Derek rolled his eyes, "Wow so helpful, Is the universe doing this on purpose?" Stiles asked, "Do you think that whole universe thing is real?" Derek snarled at him, "Maybe?" Stiles shrugged, Of course, the other man had basically no answers, he could tell this was going to be a long night.

Stiles got up from where he stood and continued to pace the room, He was going to die, how come every time Derek and him hung out, they always could die? boy, weren't they lucky? Make the talkative one die alongside someone who didn't talk at all, "Have you noticed that every time we hang out in any circumstances aside from when the pack is with us, we have a chance of dying?" Stiles asked Derek, "Do you ever stop talking?" Derek said annoyed, "No, Deal with it." Stiles muttered, Derek didn't answer his question, when did he ever though?

"Ah, ain't this a sight?" Stiles heard a voice say through the microphone that was above them, Derek got up immediately, "What do you want?" Derek snarled, "Oh Derek, Didn't I say that you two make a pretty good pair?" Stiles immediately knew who it was, "Matt? You died?" Stiles looked confused, "Oh c'mon, since when do any of the people that die around you stay dead?" They heard Matt laugh, "Why are we here?" Derek asked annoyed, "It's simple, You might be thinking I'm here for revenge, but no, I'm here for you two." Matt answered, "And why would that interest you?" Stiles asked, Derek still looked annoyed, "Because, I've seen the sexual tension, It's exhausting hearing you banter, just get into bed already, you will feel better." Matt chuckled into the microphone, Stiles started laughing nervously, "You think there is something between me and this grump? Ha! Geesh, you really need a better hobby! Besides he thinks of me being a hyperactive spaz, Right? Sourwolf?" Stiles stopped laughing and looked at Derek who looked baffled, "Yeah." Derek muttered, "Oh c'mon, don't be stubborn, I'm gonna give you a bit to think." Matt turned off the speaker.