Unfinished texting story! Part 2!

The next morning Scott adds the guys back into another chat.
Scott: Hey, Nobody mentions what Peter brought up, Got it?
Peter: But they were adorable, you gotta agree with me there!
Liam: No not if that makes Derek mad AGAIN.
Isaac: I already told You guys last night that whatever is said here reflects on me now that he knows I'm here.
Stiles: I don't know what got him mad last night but don't do it again, we don't need a sourwolf today.
Peter: but you left right after it happened.
Stiles: No I had a shower and my phone shut off, before I could check in it was deleted.
Derek: DO NOT BRING IT UP, OR ALL YOUR HEADS ARE ON MY WALL!
Peter: awe okay ):Liam: wasn't planning on it.
Scott: I have screenshots Stiles If ya want them.
Stiles: No thanks, anyways how is everyone today? any beacon hills danger?
Derek: I'm good, and No danger yet as long as your dumb friends keep quiet, wbu?
Stiles: good and they will if they know what's best for them...
Scott: since when are you guys buddy-buddy??
Peter: yea Is my DREAM coming true?
Liam: PETERRRRR WHYYYYYY WE ARE ALL DEAADDDD, RUNNNNNNNNN
Isaac: there goes my night-eye roll-
Scott: peter just can it already.
Derek: I'm getting the wall ready for the four of you...
Liam: LIKE I SAID RUNNNNNNNNNN WE ARE SOOO DEAD, WHAT IS AIR????
Derek: Liam, SHUT UP. do you wanna be first?
Liam: NO im sorrryyyyyyyyyy
Stiles: you guys r unbelievable.
Scott: When did you become so mature?
Derek: someone had to.
Stiles: hey that's what I was gonna say.
Derek: too bad I beat you to it.
Stiles: haha
Derek: so Scott why did ya create this chat? don't you think we all had better things to do?
Scott: Because... I actually don't know I just thought it would be fun.
Derek: And you didn't bother to think this could be for emergencies?
Stiles: gee Scott that would have been an alpha thing to do
Scott: gee stiles I thought you'd be on my side..):
Stiles: well be smarter than
Derek: exactly, why does he support a dumb thing like that?
Stiles: yeaaa
Peter: awe sterek against Scott!!!! ADORABLE
Stiles: sterek?
Derek: they ship us-eye roll-
Stiles: uhhhh ok
Peter: HE DIDN'T DENY IT!!!
Stiles: I don't feel like arguing.
Scott: oh shit stiles I forgot what today was, you should stay off the group for today sorry man
Stiles have left the group.
Derek: what's today?
Peter: awe he's concerned!
Derek: PETER FOR ONCE JUST SHUT UP.
Scott: it's his mom's death anniversary, he takes this day to be by himself, I totally forgot, which makes me a bad friend.
Derek: oh
Derek has left the chat, and texted stiles.

Derek: sorry about your mom, My family anniversary is next Monday.
Stiles: wow technically in the same week that sucks, at least you have peter to drown your feelings, my dad isolates himself at work every anniversary, he says its too painful to be home because I look so much like her, It sucks. usually Scott shows up but he says he's too busy for me today, something to do with his mom, gosh he's lucky.
Derek: Do you wanna go to her grave with me? we can drop off some flowers, I'll buy them.
Stiles: I wouldn't ask you that, I'll just cry.
Derek: It's okay, get ready and I'll be there soon.
Stiles: thanks der.
Derek: yw

after their time at the grave.
Stiles: sorry again about the tears on your jacket, I can buy you a new one tho.
Derek: would you stop apologizing, it's okay, tears don't hurt, save your money.
Stiles: alrightttt thennnnnn
Derek: when's your dad coming home?
Stiles: probably tomorrow...
Derek: he does realize that it's not your fault that you were gifted with ur mom's looks doesn't he?
Stiles: yea well in his eyes I gave her the disease for just being born, I wasn't supposed to happen, but I did. I'm just a burden to him.
Stiles: anyways I gtg, bye Der.
stiles logged off.
Derek: stiles wait, it wasn't your fault.

Derek texts the sheriff.
Derek: how can you think it's stiles fault that she's not around? he thinks he is a burden to you, how can you let him think that?
Sheriff: who is this? and how did you get my number? I'd have you know I'm the sheriff and you have no right to talk about my family like that.
Derek: It's Derek Hale, and yes it is my right, when someone who I care about is crying his eyes out without his dad around I tend to worry and ask the person responsible if anything you should at least text the guy instead of waiting a week, it's not his fault that he looks like ur wife, you should be glad to still have an image of her, my family burned in a fire and I don't even look like them or have photos of them so my memory of them is fading, your son is a walking photo of her, hold on to that, and maybe instead of being at work, go comfort him.
Sheriff: look I get it alright? I just loved her so much and every time I look at him it all comes back, I appreciate your concern I really do but I just don't know how to help him, Scott's probably doing it and I'm glad he has Scott.
Derek: Scott didn't show, I did, I took him to her grave and put flowers up. at least text him, please I hate seeing him upset because I know the pain he's in.
Sheriff: thanks for caring about my boy
.Derek: I shouldn't be the only one.
Sheriff: you're not, I gtg.
Derek: bye

Sheriff texts Stiles.
Sheriff: I'm sorry I haven't been around, I know it's not your fault that she's gone, don't think that.
Stiles: thanks, dad. I know you gotta go, have fun at work ig, love you.
Sheriff: ly2, Derek seems to care about you a lot tho btw.
stiles: same with me, we're going through the same thing, his parent's anniversary is next Monday.
Sheriff: I'll leave money for flowers the night before.
Stiles: thanks dad, I gtg.

Stiles texts Derek.
Stiles: uhhhhh
Derek: what?
Stiles: you talked to my dad?
Derek: yes he needed to know how you feel, he can't just let you believe that was your fault when it wasn't
Stiles: thank you.
Derek: you're welcome
Stiles: so you free on Monday?
Derek: probably just gonna be in my room, why?
Stiles: well since you helped me I'm gonna take you to your family's grave and your gonna cry your eyes and we are gonna put flowers up, courtesy of my dad.
Derek: aw alright, that sounds better than watching the notebook.
Stiles: WAIT HOLD UP! DO YOU WATCH ROMANTIC MOVIES? HOW CAN I CALL YOU SOURWOLF!
Derek: yes stiles I love romance, lmao
Stiles: How did I not know this?
Derek: there is a lot you don't know about me...
Stiles: awe your right, how about after the grave thing we go back to your loft and binge some romantic movies and cry our eyes out like geeks?
Derek: alright sounds fun, just don't tell Scott or the others, they ship us so that's not a good idea.
Stiles: you kidding? I would never!!!!!
Derek: lmao sureeeee
Stiles: well I won't I PROMISEEEE
Derek: I swear if you have fingers crossed......
Stiles: not this time, I don't want to join the others on the wall, lmao
Derek: I wouldn't do that to you, them yes but not you.
Stiles: I feel soo special.
Derek: only because no one else would call me sourwolf lol
Stiles: and I thought you hate it when I call you that??
Derek: like I told the others it's our thing..
Stiles: Is that why Peter ships us?
Derek: yeppp
Stiles: aha who would've thought Peter was a fangirl?
Derek: yea I swear he's still just a little kid lmao
Stiles: ikr!!
Derek: I guess it's nice seeing him happy again, his daughter and wife died in the fire, it's been hard on him.
Stiles: Is that why he went rogue?
Derek: yes, I mean not that I'm saying him going rouge was a good thing but if he didn't then Scott wouldn't have been bitten and we wouldn't have met.
Stiles: yea, it's hard to think about how our life would've been if all this didn't happen, would Scott be good at lacrosse? omg, Isaac probably would've been killed! and Liam well he would still be the same.
Derek: what about you? you always worry about the people around you, why not worry about yourself once in a while?
Stiles: well I've always been that way, I had to take care of my dad I wasn't really taken care of before so I never really thought about it.
Derek: I understand, it's just you care so much about everyone that I thought you should care about yourself.
Stiles: I mean sometimes it's like does anyone care about me? but It's okay as long as everyone else is okay then I am.
Derek: I care about you so don't worry.
Stiles: Thanks der, I of course care about you too. you and your temper-winks-
Derek: thanks sti. lmao
Stiles: haha your welcome not so sour wolf lmao
Derek: lmao nice upgrade
Stiles: haha glad you think so <3
Derek: cheesy lol
Stiles: ooohhhh I <3 cheese lol
Derek: you're so frickin' dorky!
Stiles: you love it!
Derek: oh do I now?
Stiles: well considering the day yes.
Derek: oh yea I forgot!
Stiles: I did too thanks to you (:
Derek: glad I was able to help (:
Stiles: omg I just checked the time -shocked face-
Derek: It's actually 2 in the morning? you got school!! sti you should be in bed
Stiles: ah ik it's just fun talking with you but oh well. goodnight Derrrr
Derek: Goodnight stiiii.