Locked in the closet.

Stiles did not know what his best friend's motive was for locking him and Derek Hale in the closet together, surely Scott had a death wish, Derek was sitting across from him while Stiles continued to bang on the door, "Would you stop that?" Derek growled, "I don't see you trying to get out of here." Stiles sneered as he looked back to Derek who rolled his eyes, "It's obvious Scott has already left, so just sit down, he'll be back eventually and when he is, I'll murder him." Derek snarled, Stiles huffed as he turned, "There isn't much room in here." Stiles complained, "Just sit down." Derek ordered, "Okay, grouchy." Stiles snarled back as he took a seat, annoyed at the present situation.

It was way too silent in the room, Stiles hated it, but being stuck in the same room as Derek, that meant it was either stay quiet or get yelled at and Stiles did not want that, he really was going to murder Scott, this is the type of situation he did not want to be in, not in a million years, Stiles shook his head as he tapped his finger, the only thing he could do was think of a song, he wasn't even sure if the rhythm he was tapping to was a song but he could care less, He knew why Scott has done this, he remembered what he said before he shut the door, 'We are all sick of the sexual tension, get it under control, I'm leaving and when I'm back it should be dealt with, now get to it.' meaning Scott wanted Stiles to lose his v-card, yeah like that was going to happen, "Stop tapping your finger." Derek sneered, "Or what? You're going to rip my throat out with your teeth?" Stiles shook his head, "Sorry, but those threats don't affect me." Stiles rolled his eyes, "We'll see about that." Derek growled, Stiles stopped tapping, he did not need to see if Derek was being serious or not, it was like everything Stiles did just annoyed him which just concluded how wrong Scott was, Derek hated him and that was all there was to it.

"Why does everything I do annoy you?" Stiles asked, Derek stared at him, "Because it does." Derek told him, "That is hardly an answer, It's not like I try to." Stiles mumbled shaking his head, Derek didn't say anything, It was true, Stiles didn't know why he annoyed Derek and frankly, he didn't know how he was annoying him constantly, he was always just being himself, how can someone not be themself? Well, he knew Derek hadn't truly been himself since what happened to him and Stiles understood why, But Derek had been apart of this pack for a year now, he should be okay with letting himself come out of hiding, Stiles didn't want to pry, it was a bad mistake to pressure Derek into that, Stiles knew that but what did Stiles have to lose now? "We've all known you for a year now and we still haven't seen who you really are, why is that? Well, I know why, but why keep this up this long?" Stiles asked as he avoided eye contact with the guy, "Why do you care? I don't see why it is your business." Derek snarled, "Seriously? Is it so bad to open up? I know it is none of my business, but it's not like we have anything better to talk about." Stiles said, "I can think of a lot of other things to talk about." Derek rolled his eyes, "Yeah, but no other topic is interesting, so big guy, why so cut off?" Stiles asked again, "It's easier, okay?" Derek shook his head, "I get that, It's easier for me to use sarcasm than show the fear that I really feel." Stiles admitted, "But you do not need to hide, the whole pack is here and I don't think you need to carry on that grouchy vesad you have on." Stiles told him, Derek just stayed silent.

"I don't find you annoying." Derek said randomly, Stiles looked up, "Huh?" Stiles asked confused, "You don't annoy as I make you think I do, Everything you do, whether that is making a sarcastic remark or you tapping your finger, you don't annoy me." Derek clarified, "Could've fooled me." Stiles mumbled, "I only act as it annoys me to hide something." Derek whispered, "To hide what?" Stiles asked, Derek just sighed, "Why are we in here?" Derek asked, "Because Scott locked us in here." Stiles rolled his eyes, "Because the whole pack thinks we have sexual tension." Derek stated, "yeah I know and what does that have to do with me not annoying you." Stiles told him, "What do you think? You don't annoy me because everything you do makes me want to put you against the wall and do away with you." Derek said bluntly, queue Stiles eyes widening, "Huh?" Stiles questioned, "You heard me, I am not going to repeat myself." Derek rolled his eyes, "Hang on, So you tell me that you want me and I am expected to not ask any follow-up questions?" Stiles huffed, Derek just eyed him for a moment before getting up and walking over to him, Stiles gulped as he saw it fitting to get up as well, Derek stopped in front of him, "How about we just do what Scott wants us to." Derek said huskily as Stiles' breath hitched, he felt heat began to rise on his cheeks and to the bottom part of him.

"How are we supposed to do this in a closet?" Stiles asked, Derek looked around and grabbed a blanket he saw folded above them and put it down, the closet was actually huge for a closet, of course, Scott put them in this exact closet, Stiles felt nervous as he watched Derek step forward to him and took him by the waist pulling him closer and kissed him roughly, Stiles hesitated a moment before returning the kiss and deepening it, Soon enough he was pushed against the wall as the heat between them grew, Derek moved his lips to Stiles' neck as he began to kiss it gently, slowly sucking it as time passed, Stiles gently moaned as he gripped Derek's hair keeping him where he is, He could feel Derek grin as he continued, the pleasure went right to his member, Derek pulled away from his neck and looked at him, "Floor." Derek ordered, without any hesitation Stiles did as he was told as he watched Derek do the same, "Since we do not have lube, I think you should top." Derek told him, "Wait, I have never done this before." Stiles whispered, "You will be fine Stiles." Derek assured him, Stiles nodded slowly, Derek smiled as he pulled down his jeans and underwear all in one, Stiles gaped as he stared at the image in front of him, Derek smirked as he gestured for Stiles to do the same, Stiles looked at him nervously as he did the same, he caught Derek peeking down but they both stayed silent intill Derek reached his fingers lower to him and started to prep himself gasping lightly as he did so, Stiles was amazed that this was happening, Stiles moved closer to Derek as he put another finger in.

"Okay, I'm ready." Derek told him, "Okay so I just put it in and move around?" Stiles asked, Derek nodded as Stiles went to Derek's side and got himself ready, bringing his member to Derek's entrance, he always pictured that Derek would be the one behind him, not the other way around, "Okay, here goes nothing." Stiles whispered as he pushed in lightly and felt Derek tense up, he muttered out a apology as he continued, it felt good, he never expected this to be how he spent his Saturday but he couldn't say he regretted it, He slowly began to move up and down as he created a rhythm for himself, as he began to move he heard Derek let out a moan which made Stiles moan in response, he never thought he could make the man he was connected to moan, it was special, and he loved this powerful feeling he was getting, it was everything he wanted his first time to be, aside from the fact that they were in a closet, he preferred a bed but if this is how it had to happen then he was fine with it, Stiles began to move faster as he felt his body seem to desire what was happening, he felt Derek grip the sheets as Stiles gripped Derek's hip, The heat between them was electrifying, Stiles didn't know what this meant for them, he had hoped that it would become something great.

"Guys? Are you guys done?" They heard Scott call in as Stiles quickly pulled out, Derek got up and cleared his throat, "Yeah, Just don't come in." Derek ordered as he retrieved his pants and put them on handing Stiles his clothing, Stiles' cheeks heated up as he also put his pants on and they headed out the door, Scott gave them a smirk as Stiles punched him in the arm without saying anything as he followed Derek to his room, They weren't done and Stiles knew he could go for another round, they hadn't even cummed yet.

-I thought it'd be nice for a change if Stiles topped, also I am sorry for the smut scenes being not that entertaining, I don't know how else to write them, anyways I hoped you liked it a little.-