requested! Part 1!

This was requested by Typing_Hannah , Thank you so much for requesting this! Hope it lives up to what you had in mind!

There are 3 parts!

Derek blinked fast, What just happened? One minute he was running through the woods like he did every night and the next minute some person or thing stopped in front of him and blew purple powder in his face causing him to pass out, Derek looked around to see if there were any traces of who the person was, but as he tried to stand up, he couldn't, Huh? Derek looked down and saw fur, What the hell happened? He examined himself further to find out he had been transformed into a wolf, he tried multiple times to go back to human but nothing was working, what did that purple powder do? What was he supposed to do? he couldn't talk as he tried but no words came out, He was screwed, who was he supposed to go to? His first instinct was to go to Deaton but then he remembers he was out of town with his niece on some business, What could he do now? Who was smart enough to figure this out? He thought of Lydia but he didn't trust her, in fact, he didn't trust anyone from his so-called pack, Only Scott but he wasn't sure if the idiot would be able to find out, There was only one person who had experience in researching, It annoyed him just thinking about it but what other choice did he have? He would have to go to Stiles, The human of the pack, the most annoying teenager Derek had met so far, this was going to be a nightmare, But how was Stiles supposed to figure out who he was if he couldn't talk? Derek looked around the woods and saw that his clothes were sprawled out by a tree, He rummaged through and saw his leather jacket, Surely Stiles would be able to guess.

Derek sighed as he got closer to Stiles' house, How was he supposed to get in? Derek walked to the front and saw that the Sheriff was home, Just great, But Derek remembered he didn't have a choice, He needed to get back to normal as fast as he could, He couldn't be stuck like this forever, that was not an option, Derek walked on all fours to the front door, he realized that the was the worst decision he could ever make but again he had no choice, Derek steadily used his paw to knock on the door and in a matter of minutes, the Sheriff answered, Derek gripped the jacket with his teeth and held it out to him, The sheriff stared at him in shock for a good 5 minutes before he blinked, "Stiles! The door's for you!" The Sheriff shook his head, Derek expected him to be more freaked out but then he remembered that he had gotten pretty used to messed up things happening.

Soon enough Stiles was staring at him, "Is this some kind of joke? If it is you can change back now." Stiles rolled his eyes, Derek just rolled his eyes and gestured the jacket the best he could, Stiles stared weirdly at him for a second before grabbing the jacket and began to examine it, His face looked puzzled for a good 10 minutes before he stared at him and kneeled down, soon he began to laugh, "Derek? Is that you?" Stiles asked, Derek nodded annoyed, "You can change back now, That was hilarious though." Stiles stood up amused, Derek stayed like he was, "What happened?" Stiles asked,  Derek just stared at him, "Hm, So, can you take me to where this happened?" Stiles looked at him, Derek turned in the direction and Stiles was walking behind him, "This is now the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me." Stiles stated Derek looked behind him trying his hardest to give off an unamused looked, "Even as a wolf I can picture those eyebrows." Stiles rolled his eyes as they continued.

Derek stopped and Stiles began to scan the area, "What have you gotten yourself into now?" Stiles looked over to Derek, "How does it feel not being able to talk?" Stiles asked, He stayed silent before opening his mouth again, "Oh wait, You barely talk, to begin with." Derek could see him rolling his eyes and it caused him to do the same, Stiles looked through the clothes Derek had left there, "You left your ID in your jeans, I'll keep it for you." Stiles told him, Derek just stared at him as Stiles continued to look around, He soon kneeled down, "Did this purple dust have anything to do with it?" Stiles pointed down, Derek walked closer to the dust and nodded, "Figured, You still have some in your fur." Stiles pointed, Derek just sat there, "I better bring you back to my place, and figure this whole thing out." Stiles got up and started walking back to his place, Derek followed behind. "So this is Derek?" The Sheriff asked, "Yep, He has to stay here intill I can solve this mystery." Stiles told him, "Fine, But he better not make a mess, Oh and be sure to take him out for walks." He instructed and Stiles burst out laughing as they walked upstairs, Derek felt like a dog, not a wolf and Stiles sure was amused by all of this. When they got into his room, Stiles took out what Derek guessed was his ID and placed it in his bed stand, Stiles turned and could see he was staring at him, "Don't worry that is the safest place in my room, I'm guessing you had a long day, So I'll go get some kibble and I'll be right back." Stiles told him, Derek let out a low growl, "Relax, I'm joking." Stiles laughed a bit as he left, Derek rolled his wolf eyes and looked around the room, it still looked the same as it did the first time he had been here, when he needed to hide out from the cops, Derek sighed to himself as he made his way to a corner and laid there.

"Good, I thought for sure you would've gone on my bed, which is off-limits by the way." Stiles eyed him, 'Whatever.' Derek pretended to answer since he knew he couldn't, Stiles walked over to him and placed a plate of steak and potatoes down, Derek looked at him, "What? You don't like steak?" Stiles eyed him and of course, he said nothing as he began to eat, Stiles looked at him, Derek looked up, "What? I never thought I'd see you eat like this!" Stiles laughed, Derek shook his wolf head and finished, "What? You aren't going to lick it clean?" Stiles asked, 'Shut up.' He said mentally, Stiles picked up the plate and placed it on a table and went to his computer, Derek shook his head as he turned to lie down.

When Derek woke up again, it was still dark, and Stiles was still on his computer typing like crazy, Derek got up and glanced at his alarm clock, It was 3 am, Derek walked over to Stiles on all fours of course, and nudged his arm, "What are you doing up?" Stiles asked, 'I could ask you the same thing.' He said mentally, not that Stiles could understand him one bit, Derek eyed him for a good minute, "There's nothing on here about purple powder, no mythology statements, nothing, whatever happened to you, is not on record, I got to dig deeper." Stiles explained, Derek stared at him for a minute before going back to where he was sleeping, it was uncomfortable, Derek stood up on all fours and examined the room, He saw two blankets so he walked over to Stiles' bed and gripped it with his teeth and dragged it across the room, "Hey! That's mine!" Stiles said as he noticed, Derek growled and Stiles rolled his eyes getting up, "Fine, But let me make a doggie bed for you." Stiles stood in front of him, Derek rolled his wolf eyes as he dropped the blanket, "Ew, You got your slawber(I don't know if that is how you spell it, but you know what I mean?) on it!" Stiles complained as he picked it up and folded it nicely and placed it, Derek shook his wolf head, Stiles walked back to his bed and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "Don't chew it up!" Stiles told him, Derek again rolled his eyes as gently picked up the pillow with his teeth and placed it down before he got comfortable, Stiles went back to his computer humming, this was a nightmare.