Requested! Part 3!

Derek felt himself being shifted, He blinked his eyes open and saw that Stiles was waking up, "Morning." He yawned, Derek got up and stretched, Derek watched as Stiles checked the time, "It is 2 o'clock! We slept in." Stiles shook his head and Derek just stared at him, "Which means I've wasted valuable time that could have been used to solve this!" Stiles complained, Derek for some reason felt like laughing but he couldn't, "I'm going downstairs." Stiles announced, Derek followed, When they got down, Derek could see the Sheriff smirking in the kitchen, "What has you so happy?" Stiles asked, "This." His dad pulled out his phone and showed them a picture of Stiles fast asleep on Derek, "It is not my fault he's like an oversized body pillow!" Stiles shook his head, "It's still adorable." His dad smiled, "Dad! Stop that!" Stiles shook his head, Derek sat there a little bit amused. After Stiles cooked breakfast and shared some with him, they went outside, "I feel like we checked that spot enough, Want to just walk around?" Stiles asked, Derek did his best to nod, Stiles nodded back and awkwardly started to walk.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you." Stiles' eyes were on the ground as they walked around in the woods, Derek looked at him, Derek never realized how insecure Stiles was, then again, They barely talked before this not that Derek could talk, After this, he would talk to him more, he knew he owed him that much for doing all of this for him, "Do you think you'll get back to normal? Like if I can't find a way and Deaton can't when he's back? What will you do then?" Stiles still looked down, Derek wanted to assure him it would be okay but he knew he couldn't so instead he walked closer to him and nudged his hand, He felt comfortable around Stiles more than he thought he would and he was afraid of what that meant, "I hope you do get back to normal, So I can get my room back and so you get back to sulking around." Stiles chuckled to himself, and for once Derek didn't take that as an annoying remark, he thought it was funny and that was scary.

As soon as they got back to Stiles' backyard, Derek saw Stiles gesture for him to stay, although normally he would growl and go back inside, he realized he trusted Stiles so he stood where he was, and watched as Stiles walked to the side of his house, When Stiles came back he felt hot water surround him and Stiles had the hose pointed to him, Stiles laughing as Derek's fur got soaked, "You needed a wash." Stiles chuckled, Derek shook the water off and sat there unimpressed, Stiles laughed some more, "Hang on, I'll go get you a towel." Stiles turned the hose off and Derek waited outside, And Derek soon realized that trusting him at that exact moment was probably the worst mistake he made so far of being here but that didn't mean he didn't trust Stiles, it actually felt comforting, Why did he suddenly trust Stiles? Of course, thinking that made him realize that he had no reason not to trust him, Stiles had saved his life more than once, And was now doing everything he could so that his life could go back to normal, he trusted Stiles with his life, and he liked the idea of that, he also made Dere feel safe, and that could only mean one thing, and just the thought was scary.

"Okay, You are dry, Let's go to my room," Stiles told him, Derek shook off the towel and Stiles grabbed it as they headed inside, Derek felt weird in his stomach. "Now I can continue searching." Stiles sighed as he turned his computer on, or rather pressed the space bar since it didn't actually get turned off last night since Derek forced him into bed. Derek stayed lying down as he stared at Stiles as he was busy, he never realized how focused Stiles looked as he typed, and how cute he looked and just thinking that terrified him, he now knew Stiles was his anchor but was that all? Derek knew they've always had this unspoken connection that he rarely thought of it but it was true, how couldn't there of been? Especially after everything they've been through, Stiles held Derek up above water for hours on end even as Derek complained and gave him grief, they weren't even friends and he still did that, Stiles also almost cut off his arm just because Derek asked him, even if Stiles complained he almost did it, he hid him away from the police and called him Miguel, he also remembered that Stiles went all the way to Mexico to save him, Stiles had done so much. Derek felt weird in his stomach as he continued to think of Stiles, At first, he thought it was because of Stiles being his anchor but was it more? Then what could it mean? He had no idea, but he knew there could only be one logical answer and it terrified him more than Stiles being his anchor, He realized he loved him, Stiles was selfless and unique, Why did it only took him intill now to figure it out?

"Derek?" Stiles stood at his doorframe, Derek looked over, Stiles stared at him and he wondered why "You're back." Stiles stated, Derek looked down and realized he wasn't wearing any clothes so he grabbed the closest blanket and covered, "Hi." Derek spoke, "Hi." Stiles said back, "Thank you." Derek got out, "Uh, You're welcome, now can you please tell me what the fuck that was about?" Stiles asked, "I have no idea, I was jogging in the woods and then this purple powder hit me, I couldn't see what did it." Derek explained, "And you just suddenly went back to normal?" Stiles asked, Derek nodded, "I'm going to change, Can you give me a minute?" Derek asked, Stiles nodded as he left the room, Derek went to where Stiles put his clothes although he didn't remember Stiles picking them up, once he was dressed he opened the door back up. "I can tell you what just happened." A voice said, Derek and Stiles got up but calmed down as Lydia walked in, "Lydia!?" Stiles asked, "yes, It is I." She smirked, "You were behind this?" Derek asked, "Yes, I had to get you to realize somehow." She rolled her eyes and they both looked at her puzzled, "What?" Stiles questioned, "I hired a friend of mine, Alyssa, she's a witch, to turn Derek into a wolf intill he realized one fact about you, Stiles, And it worked, I knew he would run to you, he wouldn't go to me because he and I don't talk, Deaton is with his niece and Scott definitely wouldn't have helped, so I knew Derek would come here, and I knew there would be nothing on the internet and that he would be stuck like that, intill recently when he cracked the code." She had a big smile on her face, "What code?" Stiles asked, "He knows exactly what I am talking about, don't you Derek?" Lydia asked, Derek stared at the ground, "What is she talking about?" Stiles asked, "I'll leave you guys alone." Lydia waved as she left.

"So uh, what was she talking about?" Stiles asked, Derek kept his gaze on the ground, "Can you talk? You've had a 2 daybreak." Stiles shook his head, "I figured out that you are my anchor." Derek got out, "Woah, That's surprising." Stiles whispered, "THAT"S NOT ALL." Lydia yelled through the door, "Do you have to be right there?" Derek complained, "You'll thank me." Derek could hear her chuckling, "What else is there?" Stiles asked and Derek stayed silent, "Just spit it out, It's okay." Stiles comforted, "I realized I love you." Derek whispered, not sure if he heard him but since he gasped he figured he did, "Y-You l-love me?" Stiles whispered back, "It would appear so." Derek answered, He looked up and saw that Stiles was walking toward him and for some reason, Derek's heart began to beat fast as Stiles quickly placed his hand on Derek's neck and kissed him, Derek sat there frozen for a good minute before he kissed back and in no time Derek had Stiles pinned against the wall and had his hand securely on Stiles' waist, the moment was perfect but like every moment it had to come to an end, "Wow." Stiles whispered, "Yeah." Derek said back, "Still a man of few words but we will fix that, I love you too by the way." Stiles confirmed, Derek smiled for the first time in a long time, "Thank you for letting me stay here and the food." Derek told him, "It was no big deal." He waved it off, "But guess where you are headed." Derek smirked, "Where?" Stiles asked, "To bed, Right now." He ordered, "Huh?" Stiles was puzzled, "To bed, You barely slept this whole time so in bed." Derek ordered again, Stiles groaned, "But only if I can use you as a pillow again." Stiles smirked causing Derek to roll his eyes but Derek did as he was requested.

A/N- Hope you all enjoyed it, I enjoyed writing it, Let me tie up one thing, Stiles knew it was Derek as that wolf because he remembered how Derek looked when he turned back to his older self when he evolved if I myself remember correctly.

Really hope this is what you had in mind! Typing_Hannah