♡8. Obedient Kookie Secure?♡

Start from the beginning

I scrutinize him, eyeing how he arranges his cabinet. It is so breathtaking to watch the little one in front of me. I will pamper him with all my love. I will make him love me back too. I understood that he has something in his mind about me that is not so good and I will change whatever it is. I want him with me till my last breath. He makes me more and more addicted to him by every single second. He attracts me like magnet.

"KOOKIEEEE. MY BUNNY. Why didn't you pick up my call yesterday? I was so worried about you". I saw a small male, probably a beta by his appearance and no scent, launching on my mate and hugging him. One feeling swells inside my chest and I know what that is. (what is that feeling chim??😏😏😏)

"Ooo. Wooie. You scared me". Who.is.he?!! My jealousy is riling up by that damn nick name.

"My answer".

"That.......yesterday......I was so busy......making a new design....you know". (were you sketching or thinking about someone kookie? try to remember well🤔🤔😉😊) I saw that beta nodding his head and releasing the hug. He has a good fate for now. If he continued to hug my mate then I am sure I will have broken his bones.

"Ow, alpha. Sorry I didn't notice you at first". He bowed at me fast. Now that human acknowledge my presence.

"Who are you?" That's the only thing I want to know. I continued to bore holes into his figure by my now angry eyes.

"H-hyung this is wooyoung. He is my friend......since birth". Jungkook answered my question and I assume that he noticed my glare. I nodded at his reply.

"You don't have to kill me by your eyes alpha. I am only his friend. And I know you are his mate. Kook is all yours". Wooyoung said with a laugh and looked at jungkook. I turned to look at my mate and saw his down looking head and his red flaring cheeks. It's so cute to see him blushing. (then make him chim ☺☺)

'So jungkook told about me to this wooyoung. So this guy must be so close to my cutie'. I thought. But I don't like the word close, not at all.

"Go to your class sweet cheeks. I don't want you to be late ". I said and he looked up to meet my eyes and nodded his cute head.

"Okie....hyung". He said but his cheeks are still red. My words have some effect, I see.

"Take care hun". I ruffled his hair. I shot a glare at his friend and he laughed slightly and bowed. I walked away to meet my friends.

Lunch time

Jungkook's POV

Wooyoung was pestering me with his questions after this morning. I had no way to escape from him and finally told everything. He even clapped his hands when I said that jimin............hyung, no that park jimin made me submit to him. He also told I wanted that. What a friend!! Then he gave me his advice. The advice to be a good boy and listen to my mate. What the hell!! Is he my friend? He talked like he favored jimin's side.

I saw our professor leaving the class and I packed my bagpack to leave. I am only a little hungry but the guy near me is so so hungry. Why is he hungry everytime??!!

As I stepped out of the class, I am met with park jimin. Wait. Why is he here??!! I saw many looking at him but they turn their heads when he shot his deadly glares at them. He smiled when he saw me and starts to walk towards me and this annoying person beside me nudges me to walk forward. But I stood still.

"Jungkookie. I am here to take you for lunch". He said coming closer and juni is so awakened and chirps in happiness. 'Our alpha is so caring' said juni.