Chapter Nine

This Chapter is going to be short and you'll see why when you begin to read, hope you guys enjoy xoxo. 

After the few days they took up packing were finally coming to an end, It was time for them to move on into the new house, the new territory, the new mindset.

"You guys are going to love it, I'm so excited." Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement all morning, the day for the move had finally come and he was more excited than everyone, or that's the way it would seem with all his giddy jumpiness. "I'm sure whatever it is we'll be happy as long as we are together Jungkook, so yes I'm sure we'll love it." Tae spoke up, growing impatient as the past three days went by so slow. Jimin and Suga just nodded in agreement, the truth is Jimin is scared and he has this weird feeling he can't just quite shake so he's shoving it down and trying to avoid it by burying it under another topic.

"So you said there's another surprise, other than the move, when do we get to know what it is?" Jimin asked, finally finding a new topic to lay upon. "You'll see after we're all settled into the new house, then we shall go get our surprise." Jungkook said everything so vaguely and it made Jimin want to punch him in the face because he's trying to distract himself and it's very hard when Jungkook insists on waiting to reveal the surprise.

The movers have officially moved the last truck of the things from the old mafia house, to the new house, forever house, home. Jungkook was going on little tangents about how he's so excited for the move and leaving behind the ache and pain in the mafia house and going somewhere to make a home, and all though he gave Jimin a sense of relief he was very worried as to what might happen once things got serious serious, I mean they didn't exactly start the relationship on a romantic note, so it's scary to get serious with the current relationship with Jungkook.

They finally arrived at a property that had at least ten acres, Jimin never liked huge properties and he remembers telling Jungkook that one day and he guessed he remembers because ten acres is definitely a downgrade from the 100 that the old mafia house lays upon. Slowly as they drove up the driveway the house, or shall I say houses, came into view. There were two massive sized houses side by side, only connected by one hallway and in the middle of the two houses was a mini house/shed looking place. They got out of the car to walk around to the back to see yet another hallway connecting to a third house.

Tae and Jimin looked around, stunned. They didn't grow up in houses like the mafia house or this house, so they couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. "Are you guys okay?" Suga asked as his eyes found their way on Jimin and Tae's faces, that almost read worry. "Yeah just a little, um, shook? This is a massive house and yeah." Tae spoke back, Jimin not trusting his voice enough to talk. Jungkook noticed Jimin's change of expression and went to his side to begin guiding him towards the inside of the house.

Each house, and the mini house in the middle, all had doors on the outside, but were also all connected on the inside through a hallway. The house on the right was claimed to be Jimins and Jungkook's and the house on the left was Suga and Tae's. 

The houses were made identical and then they followed the hallway to the middle that held a huge enclosed room with only one door. The room was a circle, and right in the middle of the three combining hallways, causing you to have to walk around the room to get around the hallways. This middle ground will be the new office for Suga and Jungkook, so all they have to do is meet in the middle. This part of the house was also built by strictly concrete, leaving it the safest room in the house.

They all began unpacking their stuff, along with the servants making their move into the new house in the back, which was also identical to the couple's houses so they could familiarize themself with the way everything's set up. 

Each house had at least four bedrooms, totalling a total of 12 rooms all together in the whole property, and there were three bathrooms. They all had basements, and an attic. The living room was massive, and contained a fireplace.The kitchen had a massive island and all around the whole thing looked too expensive to even touch for Jimin.

"Kookie?" Jimin spoke softly as they were unpacking and making their new master bedroom and Jungkook was currently making their bed. "Yes Jimin." Jungkook said simply watching his boyfriend from the spot from the corner of their bed. 

"How did you find this house, this is very rare, especially since they are all identical." Jimin was surprised to find the house was identical to the others, but it was odd because that's not how it normally worked. "I had it built, as soon as we got together people were already in the process of having plans drawn up and the people I hire build fast, and yes everything is up to code." Jungkook answered all Jimin's questions but the concern of them getting too serious was still sitting in the back of his mind.

"Oh okay." The conversation ended there, they continued to unpack and Jimin just held his emotions in. After they finished packing they all met together in the front yard for Jungkook's next surprise. "Alright guys, this was the first surprise, but the next one is going to be well let's say fluffy." Jungkook wasn't surprised when he got weird looks in return but he just insisted they all pile into the car and head to a mysterious location.

They finally arrived where their new surprise is supposedly waiting. Before anyone could ask questions someone screamed, " WE'RE GETTING A DOG?!?" Everyone looked at Jimin wide eyed, including Jungkook.

 "Way to ruin the surprise." Jungkook looked at Jimin, a pout forming on his lips, causing everyone to go wide eyed again. "I was right, Yes!" Jimin smiled at his victory and Jungkook looked confused, "So you didn't know?" Jungkook looked beyond confused as he continued trying to find a parking space.

 "Well I put two and two together, you said fluffy, and the sign said something about animals, so I was only assuming it was a dog, but you confirmed it." Jimin looked like he couldn't break the excitement of his face with the wide grin that has been plastered ever since he thought they were getting a dog.

Jungkook finally found a parking spot, which resulted in everyone, Jimin first of course, jumping out of the car and running towards the building with excitement. Once they entered the building they were hit with the sight of dogs everywhere, every size, every breed, different colors, and then there were some angry barking ones, and happy ones. Before they even had the chance to look, Tae and Jimin were already on their way over to a cage that had two beautiful husky puppies in it. They were both white with a heart spot on their back, twins, two girls, and they both had blue eyes.

"They were rescued out of a drug house, a dog had a litter of puppies and they all died except these two, they haven't been here long, only like a week." Their eyes snapped in the direction of the worker that was now standing next to them speaking. "I WANT THESE TWO!" Jimin screamed jumping up and down, along with Tae joining screaming me too. "Okay, okay. Fine, we'll take these two please." Jungkook gave in and he could say it was worth it after seeing the smile on Jimin's face.

"Alright here's the paperwork just fill it out and you guys can be on your way with your new babies." The man headed Jungkook the paperwork and 20 minutes later they were walking away with their new puppers. The whole car ride home, Jimin and Tae sat in the back with the puppies discussing on what to name them, while Suga and Jungkook were in the front listening to music and blabbering about mindless things.

They finally arrived back at the new house where everything was now unpacked and cleaned up nicely, a big thank you to the servants for unpacking the house except the personal bedrooms.

After a while of playing with the new puppies and eating they finally sat down to see what names Jimin and Tae settled on for the new puppers. "For our puppy, I want to name her Luna, please Kookieeee." Jimin stuck out his lips and pouted at Jungkook and Jungkook agreed with the name immediately. "And for our puppy I want to name her to be Loki." Suga agreed and the couples went about talking about the difference between the two dogs, Luna had a black spot on her head between her ears, and Loki had a spot on her butt by her tail.

By the end of the night the dogs were in their safe spots in the couples shared bedrooms, and they all went to sleep for the night, preparing to live their new life in their new house, with their new dogs.

That is until Jimin goes missing of course. 

If you guys actually read my story, I'm sorry for the short chapter and the cliff hanger lol but hope you guys are enjoying so far.