Not a Chapter//Read it!!!

I just want to start off by thanking everyone that read my book when I first started writing it.

It took me just a borderline of a year to finish this story and let me tell you, it's been one hell of a year.

I know a lot of the paragraphs are too long, I do apologize for that, I have been writing this on google docs and not really being able to tell the proportion difference from here to wattpad or archive of our own.

I have a love for every single one of my readers and appreciate the time you put into reading my book.

Since it took me almost a year to complete this, I had to jam some chapters together and speed write some things, so it's most likely never going to be considered top tier work. It was originally supposed to be 20 chapters but I tried to fit it into 18.

I left this story for a very long time before I could finally have the energy to come back and finish it. Sometimes I thought about deleting it all together, but decided that I would rather finish it and it be decently bad, than leave it unfinished and deleted, because I hate when publishers do that to me.

I appreciate all the likes and kudos, as this is published on both wattpad and Archive Of Our Own.

The smut was not written by me but by an old friend of mine,her wattpad is blezmewithbands if you want to check out some of her work, I opted after going back and rereading my story to just delete all of it, but decided against it.

This is the finished product, and no edits have been made, just raw writing. I really just wanted it to be finished so that I didn't have to stress about it sitting there in the back of my mind reminding me over and over that there was still work that needed to be done.

It was a joy creating this book back in 2020 and it really helped take my mind off a dark place while finishing it in 2021. I appreciate the effort and time this book has put me through, and all the confusion it has caused my creativity lol.

Yes some of the things in this book are not logical whatsoever, but however it is just a book so please try not to judge so harshly.

I thank everyone who actually took the time to read through the book and through these last few notes. I love you guys and be safe out there!!!