Chapter Fifteen

It's the week after Suga and Tae's wedding and they are enjoying their time as a newly married couple. They've been cooped up in their house all week, doing various activities.

Jimin and Jungkook have been talking about baby names for the kid they might be getting and what they would name them when they get him/her. They have all the supplies and clothes they need, and the house is child proofed already. They bough unisex everything, just to be safe, not knowing the gender of the new born baby they might be getting.

"If it's a boy, I think we should go with either Jin or Van, and if it's a girl I think we should go with Julia." Jungkook wanted to name their daughter after Jimin's mom, out of respect for her and to keep her memory living on for a little while longer. He knew Jimin might not have thought that's what he wanted but he's trying to convince him it is.

"I'm good with Jin or Van for a boy, however I don't really think you want to name our child after my mom. I'm grateful you'd do that for me, but I don't know, wouldn't that make you feel weird?" Jimin would love to name his daughter after his mom but he also knows that it might be awkward for Jungkook, considering the whole history with everything.

"I want our kids to be happy and they don't necessarily have to know every bad thing about the past, I mean of course we can tell them if you want, but I want them to be raised in a good environment, if possible. I would be honored to name our daughter after your mom because she's the one that made me have you. I love you and I love your mom for creating you, so I could have my soulmate. So, yes, I would love to name my daughter after her.

"If you are truly okay with it, then I'm down. I would love to name her after my mom, but if it's a boy then I think we should name him after your dad." Jimin saw Jungkook smile, because he knew JImin didn't like his dad but for him to offer that meant alot to Jungkook. "As much as that means to me, I would love to keep it as either Jin or Van." Jungkook was grateful for the offer, but didn't necessarily want to name his kid that either.

Jimin and Jungkook both agreed on what the names would be, they had everything prepared and were ready to go to the appointments they had set up for today to see if there was any hope.

The first appointment was a bust, it went bad, the people were rude, and didn't really care about much. The second one was just mild, put them on a long waiting list, which they were grateful for, because they knew it would take time but they were hoping there would be a hail mary for them to bring someone home today. And that's when they went to the third appointment.

At the third appointment they had two newborn babies being ready to be put into foster care, one was already being looked at to being placed in a home, and there was one that hasn't made it to the books yet, so Jungkook and Jimin immediately said yes, we'll foster them, we want to foster to adopt. Turns out it was a girl and they filled out all the paperwork, and were told that someone would be by in the next few days for the house check and then they would bring the baby by for her new home.

They asked for a name before they left and they both said "Julia" at the same time.

Another week later, and Suga and Tae spent so much time together, they finally came to visit and realized they've been enjoying their home "honeymoon" so much that they completely missed the new baby in the highchair when they walked into Jimin and Jungkook's kitchen.

The house visit went well, they were overly prepared and the people thought that was a good quality and they brought Julia home a few days later.

"YOU GUYS GOT A BABY?!?" Tae whisper yelled, as he understood it might upset the baby if he was too loud. "Yes, you guys have been busy so we didn't want to disturb you." Jungkook giggled, he was happy that they finally got their daughter home, and was excited to begin his life with Jimin and Julia.

"She's adorable you guys, can't wait to spoil her, and possibly adopt one of our one eventually, we've actually been talking about it. Then at least Julia would have someone to grow up with." Suga was excited at the idea of adopting a child and wanted to share the joy of having a family with Tae.

"If you guys adopted a kid what would you name them?" Jimin asked, curious about their ideas. "Well if it's a girl we would name her Marie, and if it was a boy we'd probably name him Van." Suga said and Tae agreed with a shake of his head, he was too busy dancing around with Julia, safely of course.

"Hey we were going to name our kid that if we got a boy, Either that or Jin." Jungkook said, finding it ironic that wanted to name their kid Van as well. "Yeah, we know. Jimin texted Tae and Tae told me the name ideas and I said Van sounds pretty cool, if they don't use it, we should." Suga laughed.

"Well great, I think it's a lovely Idea. Van is a good name." Jungkook and Jimin agreed that it would be nice to have a boy as well around, at least so Julia could have a friend and another protector.

After they all spent a little more time talking and enjoying spending time together after just about two weeks of not seeing each other, they put Julia down for bedtime, in the crib that was by their bed, she was going to sleep in the room with them until she was able to sleep through the night and stay in her nursery.

Everyone said their goodnights to Julia and Tae and Suga went back home, hand and hand to sleep, and Jimin and Jungkook spent a little time hugging and just enjoying the moment that will begin a new life for them, and then they finally fell asleep, peacefully.

That was until you know, Julia started crying in the middle of the night.