Chapter Four

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook's words sounded rushed and tired, he couldn't sleep last night in fear of what was happening to Jimin. "Yes, the protection crew is on standby at the funeral place if needed, and will come as soon as notified." Suga spoke swiftly trying to avoid the gnawing feeling in his stomach.

 Jungkook and Suga made their way to the car parking garage at exactly 7:30 pm on the dot. When they arrived they were met with only two cars in the parking lot, their's and who they assumed to be the people who held Jimin and Tae captive. They removed themselves from the car and stood at the trunk, Jungkook had a gun on him, which he has never done before. He obviously knows how to shoot a gun, however he's never killed or shot at anyone, following in his dad's footsteps of being the purest of the impure. Today he might change that all for Jimin.

The guy in the driver seat began to open his door and walk around to the back where Jungkook assumed he'd bring Jimin out. He was correct. Jimin stood blind folded and he had a tank top and shorts on, as opposed to his black suit with a blue undershirt that he wore to the funeral. Jungkook gritted his teeth when his eyes wandered to where hickies decorated his collarbones. Suga noticed them too and took a step in front of Jungkook before speaking, "What do you want from us?" The guy just laughed at his words. 

"I don't want anything from you, just to inform you that you'll never be safe from us, and we will always be able to find and hurt your loved ones. You can have him back, but trust me he's damaged goods now." As soon as he was done speaking a man got out of the car and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and walked him halfway to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't miss how Jimin froze when the man wrapped his arm around his waist.

"I'm sure by now you know who I am, Alex, head of the drug cartel and the man holding Jimin is my right hand man Rm." The man finished talking as Rm let go off Jimin's waist. He immediately began limping to where Suga and Jungkook stood. Jungkook grabbed him and held him as much as he could before he winced. He bent down in Jimin's ear and asked him what happened before Jimin just whimpered out a pathetic, "r-raped me."

 Jungkook's whole body tensed and before he knew what he was doing he pulled his gun out and had it pointed to Rm's head. "You raped him?" Jungkook spit out through gritted teeth. Suga looked back to see Jungkook holding the gun and gasped. "Jungkook put the gun down, this isn't the place." Suga tried to reason with Jungkook but knew he failed when they heard Rm chuckle and began to speak, "I wouldn't call it rape, he definity enjoyed it." Before he could get another word out Jungkook shot him. All that was heard was the gunshot and then Rm hitting the ground.

Alex stood there looking unphased and unhurt at the fact that his right hand man laid on the ground dead in front of him. "Well I saw that coming, he never knows when to shut up." Suga and Jungkook looked dumb founded as to why Alex wasn't retaliating. "Anyways I shall be going, remember Kook, I'm always one step ahead of you." Before Alex had the chance to step back into the car Suga began to speak, " We aren't done, you still have Tae." Alex looked at him before closing the car door again. "Do you want to tell them Jimin or should I?" Alex spoke through a smirk and it made Suga grow angry, "Tell me what?" He spit out the words through gritted teeth. Jimin looked away from Suga and down at the floor. 

"Tae decided that he wanted to stay with us, he doesn't want to be a servant to Suga's needs and he knows that he'll be safer here." Alex spoke calmly. Suga gritted his teeth once again and snapped, "Bullshit, he's mine I want him back." Suga was trying so hard not to let his sadness show through but he was slowly failing. Little did he know Tae was in the back seat of the car with Alex's dad.

Tae watched the scene fall apart in front of him, and he knew he should go back, if anything for Jimin. He was so tired of being Suga's sex slave but Jimin was his bestfriend and he needed to protect him now more than ever. He slowly made his way out of the car, Alex's dad following after. He made his way out from behind Alex and so did Alex's dad.