Chapter Eight

It's been a few weeks since the fix of the J-Hope situation, no one talks about it, Jin cleaned up the problem and it was never alarmed again. Every morning everyone returned to the same schedule as before, except the servant Chihiro was now head of the servants. 

Everything went about as it normally would and it continued to be more and more normal not talking about J-Hope. The weekend was finally rolling around and before they knew it Saturday night rolled up and Jimin found himself setting up chairs outside around a bonfire in the freezing cold, letting the newly fire warm his chilled skin.

"Everythings ready guys!" Jimin shouted from his spot outside, finishing up the last touches on the table filled with various snacks. He gave the servants the night off and set up everything personalized to the four boys' needs. From their favorite blankets and chairs, down to their favorite chips and drinks. Also not forgetting the alcohol that will soon be filling their systems and taking over the strictly held mental capacity.

"We're coming!" Tae screamed as he sprinted out to the field where he knew Jimin would be, from the light of the now slowly growing flame in the distance. Suga and Jungkook followed suit behind Tae, but at a much slower pace. "We haven't mentioned, you know who, in quite a bit..." Jungkook trailed off not exactly knowing where he was going with this but decided to bring it up anyways.

"Yes, I know, Your point is?" Suga spoke with curiosity flooding his voice as to why Jungkook wanted to bring the situation up again. "No point really, I'm just, I mean we're getting drunk tonight and I don't want anything to come up, because I don't know about you but I didn't tell Jimin anything, just that it was handled and he won't be around. I mean yeah he's seen me kill but, I don't know it's weird, it's like we completely pretend it didn't happen. You've never killed anyone before Suga, and this was your first and no one knows. 

It's all under world shit, for all they know I killed him and you still don't know how to use a gun." Jungkook spoke calmly but Suga could detect the nervousness in his voice that rose, Suga knew he didn't want Jimin to know about the J-Hope thing,and no one was supposed to know that Suga killed him. The conversation was something that wasn't supposed to be had, especially not before they got drunk and the thoughts could roll off their tongue while still fresh on their mind.

"Lets just talk about this later, right now we have people waiting for us, and I don't want to keep them waiting any further." Suga spoke up quickly and rushed, breaking off into a sprint too where Tae stood talking to Jimin about something he was watching on tv last night. Jungkook finally a few moments later caught up and took his seat in the chair that had one of his and Jimin's comforter on it. He sat down and cuddled up to the blanket taking a sip of the beer Jimin handed him as he finally took his seat, along with Tae and Suga.

They all sat for a good five minutes, getting situated with drinks and their blankets trying to find warmth in the midst of the chilly night. After they all found the amount of comfort they needed Tae started the conversation with a not so light topic. 

"How about, everyone tell one of your darkest secrets." Everyone stared at him wondering if they heard him right. "Okay", Jimin started, "Um I know things about the mafia i'm not supposed to know I guess." Jungkook and Suga looked at him, weirdly, curious, but before they could speak Tae chimed in. "Okay, thank you Jimin! Well my secret is that before I came here I really didn't have much of a family anyways so I guess I don't regret being sold as a sex slave in a way."

As Tae finished talking, Suga's eyes found his face immediately, sad eyes staring his way, but even after that deep confession Jungkook and Jimin couldn't seem to break eye contact with each other. "What do you mean about knowing things you aren't supposed to?" Jungkook looked at Jimin like he said something that made him all of a sudden remember every bad thing he has done.