{7} Meeting Mr. Gorgeous..well sort of

THERE WERE still 30 minutes left in class so we spent it gossiping.

"First things first, you have to make a friend."

I tilt my head. "But I have all of you," I say, gesturing to the group around us.

"No, we're your best friends, " he says, matter-factly, snapping his fingers.

"Exactly," Jaliya says.

"You need to make a friend. Somebody to just talk to when we're not around."

"So I just go up to them and say, "Hi. I'm new here. Wanna be friends?"

"Yes. I'm glad you understand," Cam'ron says, and I roll my eyes.

"Fine."

"And you better do it soon, before rumors get around..."

He trails off, leaving the rest unspoken, but I know what he means.

Before rumors get around that I'm a criminal. Well, ex-criminal.

But people don't really care about the ex part, they just think, 'Oh, she's a criminal. Run away before she kills you.'

Which is totally false.

I only kill if provoked. 

"Fine, I'll do it after this period."

"Good. And we'll come with you to make sure you don't chicken out."

I roll my eyes again. "Fine."

***

"So, I just go up to a random person and ask them to be friends," I ask, looking at the sea of highschoolers in front of me.

Cam'ron groans. "For the last time, yes. Now don't be a pussy. Go."

He shoves me and I stumble a bit before righting myself and turning to glare at him. He sends me a cheeky grin in response along with two thumbs up.

I walk up to a random guy in a black shirt and tap on his (rather broad) back.

If he says no, I can just backpedal and ask to be friends with benefits.

That's kinda the same.

Right?

I mean, we're still friends.

Sort of.

Nah, I would never do that.

He turns and I feel my mouth dry up once again when staring into my eyes are the same vibrant aquamarine orbs that left me breathless earlier today. 

Now that he's up close, he even more beautiful than I assumed.

His chiseled features just seem more alluring now that I am only a couple centimeters from him.

The first thing I notice is that he is tall. Very tall. The top of my head goes to his chest, so I have to step back a bit to see his face and I am not disappointed in the slightest.

Smooth, regal cheekbones and a jawline so sharp that if I ran my hand across it, there'd be small glaze. His enticing blue pools that captivate and intrigue me. But his full, soft pink lips enrapture me the most.

What would it be like to kiss those plush lips?

To have him trail scorching kisses down my-

Bad thoughts, Kiki.

Shit, he's probably looking at me weird, 'cause I've been ogling him for the past couple minutes.