{3} A Psychopath and 4 Convicts

I WHIRL around so fast, it's a miracle I don't get whiplash.

The guy that grabbed my butt is high-fiving his buddies and getting pats on the backs from his friends, so he doesn't even see it coming when I raise my foot and kick him in the gut.

He bends over, gasping for breath but I grab his shirt and punch his cheek so hard, a tooth flies out. He spits out a mouthful of blood on the floor, making me grin before I release his shirt.

Two of his friends rush forward to help him as he lays on the ground gasping and gurgling.

"You must be new here," I say, glaring down at him. "Let me welcome you."

I gesture to the area around me. "This is the commons where you have lunch. This is my territory as is Building C. I am the top dog here. I don't care what rank you have in Building B. Once you step in here, this is my place and I am the BOSS. You won't see me much seeing as we're in different buildings, so you won't have any issues with me unless you cross paths with me. Then, we have a problem. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am" he stammers.

"Good. And if you ever, EVER, touch my ass again, I will cut off your arm and shove it down your throat. Are we at an understanding?"

He nods, quickly and I smile in satisfaction before walking to the lunch line to get my lunch tray.

Once I get my food, I head to my normal table where I sit with my friends.

"Hey, bitches" I say, sitting down.

"Hey girlie," Hailee replies, shooting me a megawatt smile.

"Where'd you go this morning?" Dillon asks as he gnaws on a turkey leg.

"Apparently, I'm being relocated to California," I say.

"Really?!" Sha'leah squeals, before she frowns when she sees the expression on my face. "Why is that bad?"

"They're making me go to..." I gag, "school."

"The fuck, why?"

"Because MHSPD cleared me but said I had to graduate high school to make sure I'm mentally stable."

"I forgot you were younger than all of us," Marshal says.

My friend group consists of four people including me.

There's Hailee, who's 23 and she's in jail for killing her mom. In her defense, her mom was a really crappy person and was gonna sell her into a mafia.

Next, is Dillon, who's 27. He's in jail for murdering a pastor. He said and I quote, "He was just so annoying." He's definitely going to hell, but I'll see him there so, oh well.

Sha'leah is 20, a year older than me, and she's here for drug dealing. It's not even her fault. She was just trying to pay for her mom's hospital bills. She's just a misunderstood individual, like myself. She's also my best friend here. She's getting out on parole next year, so hopefully, we'll see each other.

And last, but not least, is Marshal. Nobody really knows why he's in jail because he never told us. He doesn't want us to treat him differently and I get that. It's his business, but whatever he did must have been really bad because he's gonna be in prison for life.

I have no problem admitting why I'm here. Practically everyone knows already. I'm in prison because I'm psychopathic (so they say) and set a world record for the most murders. 299 proven, 136 unproven(so they say). Yeah, I was a serial killer and I enjoyed it while it lasted, but sometimes, things just get boring. I was tired of sneaking around and running away. I made it all the way from California to Maine before I got bored and decided to turn myself in.