{1} Try again, bitch!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The loud noise harshly pulls me out of my peaceful sleep and I fall out of my cot, landing on the hard ground with a thud.

"Ouch," I mumble, standing up and brushing the dirt off my knees.

"Toxin, get yo ass out here," a hard, gravelly voice barks.

"Why" I whine. "I'm fucking tired. You woke me up from a perfectly good nap and still haven't provided a valid reason as to why you did it. What the actual fu-"

"NOW" he roars, making my whole cell vibrate.

"Okay, sheesh. Calm your tits," I say, walking to my cell door.

He unlocks it and grabs my arm roughly, before slapping on a pair of steel handcuffs.

"Are these really necessary," I ask, raising an eyebrow as I hold up my shackled wrists.

He doesn't respond and I smirk.

As we walk down the corridor, all my jail buddies wave at me and shout words of encouragement.

"I ain't afraid of this dipshit," I yell, eliciting cheers from the inmates. "His fat ass can't do nothin' to me."

He seethes in anger and squeezes my arm tightly.

Welp. That's gonna bruise.

We walk through a door that leads outside and I squint as the light assaults my eyeballs. Once they adjust, I glance around the environment I had grown accustomed to these past couple years.

The electric barbed wire fence that surrounds the entire prison compound to keep inmates from escaping (didn't stop me though).

The two steel buildings on either side of the one I had just exited, which housed other inmates. I can feel the gravel crunching beneath my toes. (I'm not allowed to wear shoes anymore after I killed an inmate by shoving my shoe down his windpipe).

"Are all prisoners supposed to be barefoot?" a snooty voice asks.

That's when I notice the group of people standing in front of me. Three of them are unknown to me, but I snarl when I recognize the other two.

"Hello, mothafuckers" I say, staring at them indifferently. "What brings you to my humble home?"

"Baby, please-"

"DON'T" I interrupt. "Call me that. My name is Tequila. Not baby. Not Kiki. Tequila. If I hear any sort of endearment or nickname come out of your mouth, I'll rip it off."

He stares at me in shock before a hurt expression comes over his features.

Bitch, what are you hurt for?

You're the one that cheated and then tried to rape me.

If I'd had my way, your crack ass would be with my father, rolling around in a fucking grave.

The voices in my head begin to murmur death threats and I giggle slightly as I shush them.

"Guys, we can't kill him on purpose" I murmur. "It has to look like self-defense or accidental. Otherwise, I'll be in here much longer."

"What did you say?" the prison warden barks.

"Nothing," I say quickly, plastering an innocent smile on my lips.

If they find out I'm still hearing the voices in my head, they'll send me back to that psychiatric center, Miss Helga's School for the Psychopathic and Delusional.

It wasn't even a school. Sure, they taught me stuff and gave me detention and a lot of homework and Holy Shit!, It was an actual school.

I hated it.