{14} I Want to See You

"NO" I YELL, CROSSING my arms and looking away.

Cortez and Jones had come back from wherever the fuck they had gone and they brought bad news.

I have been assigned a therapist and I have to go to appointments twice a week.

And that's not even the worst part.

No, not only is this therapy mandatory but one of the appointments is a joint session between my mother and I to help fix our relationship.

I don't want anything to do with that rat and I cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that happens to her.

I'm perfectly fine with the way my life is right now and I don't need anything to change.

One: there is only 2 more months left of highschool and then I can fucking leave.

Two: I'm in an amazing relationship with an amazing guy.

Eros is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

He's so sweet and patient with me. Always talking me out of my insecurities or comforting me when I feel down.

And he's very honest.

Once I confirmed for a fact that we were a couple, he immediately informed me of his lycan heritage and the fact that I'm his aresthai.

Didn't even waste a second.

At first, I wasn't sure if I was actually his aresthai but when he broke some guy's arm just because he attempted to ask for my number, all my doubt disappeared. He always somehow knows how I'm feeling even if I never come right out and tell him. He'll just come up to me and wrap me in a warm hug and it's exactly what I need. And despite his possessive tendencies, like constantly tugging down my crop tops whenever we're around guys or leaving multiple hickies all over my neck to stake his claim, he's extremely adorable.

Especially when he pouts when it's time for me to go back home.

Speaking of which, about a 1 week after Eros and I made things official, Knox surprised me with a small 2-story house for the both of us so we don't have to stay in the hotel room.

The house was already furnished and it had 3 bedrooms, in addition to the master, which Knox had claimed.

My bedroom was the biggest besides the master and it had a large walk-in closet. Knox had decorated it based on what he thought I would like and I'm not ashamed to say I bawled for a couple minutes while I attached myself to him like a koala.

In spite of my bratty and sometimes psychopathic tendencies, he is very patient with me and my bipolar emotions and is so caring and so different from the man I had met 1 month ago in the prison yard.

I'm very grateful that I got stuck with him rather than someone like Jones, who hasn't changed one bit and still every bit of a prick like he was before. Honestly, I'd kill myself first before I take orders from Jones.

Which brings me to our situation right now.

Cortez and Jones are arguing with Knox, who is arguing on my behalf. Their voices are steadily rising and I can already feel the beginnings of a headache.

Finally, when I can't take it anymore, I stand up and scream, "QUIET,"

The living room is bathed in silence as all three men turn to stare at me in shock.

I massage my temples with my fingers and sigh.

"Look, I have a date and he's gonna be here in a couple minutes, so we'll discuss this further when I get back," I say, standing up and slipping my phone into the back pocket of my light-blue ripped jeans.