{4} No more interruptions

"I'M GOING to miss you so much" Sha'leah cries, as she hugs me tightly.

"Me too, girl, me too" I say, holding her just as tight.

"Let me get it on this," Hailee says, before wrapping her arms around the both of us.

"Me too." Dillon joins the group hug.

We look at Marshal, who rolls his eyes and reluctantly wraps his arms around all of us.

"Remember to call and visit, okay" Sha'leah says, when we break away from the hug.

"And when you come, better have some pics of some California hotties" Hailee says, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I can't make any promises."

"Are you done?" PW says.

I turn around and glare at him. "I am now."

"Then hurry up and get out," he says, before nodding at a prison guard who slaps a pair of thick handcuffs on my wrists.

Cortez steps forward and grabs my arm, before nodding to PW and leading me to black Cadillac Escalade. He opens the door and shoves me inside before closing it behind me.

****

I'm bored out of my skull as I pick at my nails.

The only thing I see outside is just trees on either side of me that seem to stretch for miles and miles.

"I'm bored" I whine to the military men that are sitting on either side of me.

"Then sleep," Jones scowls.

A/N: I swear my mom says this whenever I'm bored 😂😂😂

"I already did," I reply.

"Then do it again."

"I'm not tired, but I am hungry. Why did we have to leave before breakf-"

Something hard hits the back of my head and darkness covers my vision.

****

I wake up with a pounding headache and I groan loudly as I clutch my head.

"Shut up" Cortez growls.

Just to be petty, I groan even louder, dragging it out for several seconds.

"Did you think knocking me out would solve your problem?" I say, sassily.

"It was supposed to last longer than 15 minutes" Jones grumbles.

"Well, it didn't...AND I'M FUCKING HUNGRY" I scream.

"Shut up" Grant yells from the driver's seat.

"THEN GIVE ME FOOD," I roar.

"Fine, " he yells before pulling into a gas station. "We need fuel anyway."

Cortez opens the door and grabs my arm as he leads me outside.

When we walk into the corner store, some people turn to stare at me and a couple people move away in fear.

Maybe it's 'cause of the orange jumpsuit I'm wearing or the handcuffs on my wrists or the abnormally tall military man holding my arm.

"Get whatever you'll need for an 8-day cross-country trip 'cause we're only gonna stop for restroom breaks and gas."

I nod.

"Now...I'm going to remove these handcuffs. But if you try anything, I will keep them on for the remainder of the journey and you'll get no food. Understand."