{24} Homicide

Tequila

"Thanks again for letting me borrow this," I say to Melia as Eros grabs my hand, leading me outside.

Since I had no clothes here and I didn't want to wear Eros' clothes to school, Melia let me borrow a couple items from her closet. I am wearing a black short-sleeve crop top and white ripped overall skinny jeans paired with black trainers.

 I am wearing a black short-sleeve crop top and white ripped overall skinny jeans paired with black trainers

"It's cool, girlie. My closet is big enough to be a department store. Get whatever you want, whenever you want," she says, before yawning.

"I'm gonna head back to bed. Ciao," she yawns again before heading back upstairs.

Melia's closet is literally massive. It's two stories, has several sections filled with all kinds of clothes, shoes, accessories. It even has a mini spa in the back. There are different sections with different types of apparel in them. For example, there's an evening gown section and a winter clothes section. (That part puzzled me because I'm pretty sure it doesn't snow in California).

My jaw was practically stuck on the ground the entire time she showed me around.

My bestie is living the life.

And I'm so proud of her and how far she's come.

Eros opens the door of his car for me and I smile at him, kissing his cheek, before entering. 

He's such a gentleman.

It makes me feel all tingly and warm.

I mentally slap myself. Fuck, I sound like a teenage talking about her crush. It's so cringy. But at the same time, I like how I feel. Maybe I don't want anyone else to know about my highschool-girl-like behavior but I I really enjoy this feeling and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Eros just makes me feel so special.

I don't know how he does it.

It just...

..happens.

He closes the door and quickly makes his way to the driver's side, entering quickly and shutting the door behind me. He turns to look at me and grins brightly, before leaning forward and tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

Fuck, here come the butterflies.

"Hey, you," he whispers, pressing his lips to mine in a brief kiss.

"Hi, handsome," I murmur against his lips, cupping his cheeks as I deepen the kiss.

"We should get going," he mumbles, pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling his hips. 

"Mmmm." I push myself closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair.

The air hums with electricity and it tingles my skin.