{22} I've Become a Dog

I wake up to light fleeting kisses on the back of my neck and I can't help but smile at the tenderness from the simple action. It makes me feel warm and bubbly inside.

"Good morning, princess," Eros whispers, planting a kiss on my neck and I shiver at the huskiness of his sexy morning voice.

"Mmm...morning," I hum, turning in his hold, a sleepy smile playing on my lips.

I feel rather than hear his chuckle before his lips press against mine in a soft, passionate kiss.

"Mmm...love you," I mumble against his lips and his hands grip my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

"I love you too, milaya."

His hands roam my back.

I open my eyes and suddenly, I am bombarded by so much light and color, it stuns me for a couple moments and I have to shut my eyes for a second.

"Wow, when did the world get so colorful," I say, looking around me in awe at the vibrant green forest and the wide sky blue expanse above. My ears can hear animal footsteps and rushing water from miles away. I can even hear people and cars honking even though we are nowhere near civilization.

Why are my senses suddenly so good?

Eros chuckles in amusement and I turn to look at him.

My jaw drops in shock as I stare at him.

"Have you always been this beautiful," I say, cupping his face as my fingers trace over his enhanced features. His strong, beautifully carved jawline. Soft, pink very kissable lips. Long, sooty lashes that fan along his cheekbones. Vibrant, crystal blue eyes that I find myself getting lost in.

I connect my lips to his and I can't help but moan into his mouth.

"Mmm...your lips...feel so...soft," I whisper, in between kisses. "And...they taste..delicious."

His body vibrates with laughter and he pulls away, dropping his head onto my shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.

"Princess, you're so cute," he gushes, cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips.

"Am not," I mumble against his lips. "I'm sexy."

He chuckles. "Of course you are. Sweetheart, you're the most beautiful, stunning, absolutely ravishing being I've ever met."

"Damn right I am."

My fingers play with the curls on the back of his neck and he sighs, his thumbs caressing my cheeks tenderly.

I pull away and smile at him.

"I love you."

He grins, a big, bright smile that illuminates his entire face and rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

And he kisses me again.

Slowly and passionately and absolutely amazing.

"As for why you're senses are so good, you've become a lycan."

I freeze in shock.

A what?!

I've become a LYCAN?!?!

A fucking dog?!

"Hey, we're not dogs," Eros exclaims, an offended expression on his face.

How the fuck-

I know I did not say that out loud.

Or did I?