Forgotten?

Jack's POV

There was a very bad pain in my forehead. I opened my eyes to see around. The room was white and there was a machine showing a constantly changing graph. I concentrated a bit and it was showing my heartbeat. My jaw was hurting too.

I felt someone's hand holding my left hand. I managed to sit up and saw a girl around my age holding my hand. She had blonde hair and she was beautiful. I managed to slip my hand out her grip. She slowly woke up from the sudden movement and noticed I was staring at her. Her eyes widen.

"Jack, you finally woke up," She said and pulled me into a hug without a warning. I was uncomfortable so I pulled her back.

"Are you feeling good now?" She asked again. 

"Umm yeah but I have a question. Who are you?" She put her hand on her mouth.

"Oh my god," She said and ran out of the door.

She came after a few minutes with a doctor, a nurse and a lady who I recognised, my mom.

The nurse came and did a couple of tests. I saw my mom holding the girl.

"What's the last thing you remember, Jack?" The doctor asked. The last thing I remember.......

"Umm I think I was in my room, crying because someone had left me" 

"Who left you?" The doctor asked.

"I don't remember the name but she had red hair, yes I remember that only" The doctor looked at my mom.

"Yes, that girl's name is Emily" She answered. Yes, Emily. I remember now. I nodded at them.

"And how long ago did that happen," The doctor asked.

"2 years" My mom answered.

"Wait a second, 2 years. How?"

"Jack, you have Amnesia. It's an illness you get due to head injury in your case" The doctor replied.

"So that means I have forgotten everything that happened in the last 2 years."

"Yes, but you will recover them in 6-9 months or at least in a year." 

"But what happened in the last two years?"

"You should rest now, your family will tell you everything later"

"But-"

"No buts, you rest now" My mother said. She came and hugged me and kissed my forehead. The girl was looking at me expecting me to say something. Who is she?

Time lapse~

I was going back to my house from the hospital. The doctor advised me to be on bedrest for a month till I recovered completely. But a question was still plugging me.

"Mom, the blonde girl at the hospital, do I know her?" My mom was driving the car, so she answered without turning back.

"Yes, she was your girlfriend" Girlfriend? How the heck that beautiful girl was my  girlfriend? And was? If she was my girlfriend, then why was she at the hospital holding my hand? I had so many questions....

"She is coming to our house, you should ask her about what happened between you two." Now she is coming to our house. What is happening?

We reached home and I saw dad was waiting on the couch. He came and hugged me. I went to sit on the couch. My mom sat beside me but my dad had to attend a meeting on laptop, so he went to his room. 

"Can you tell me now?" I asked.

"Wait for a few minutes, she should-"

"Why is she coming? I don't even know her"