House Visit

Jack's POV

After the art class, I went to my History class. I went and sat with Harry. He told me about his vacation and that he went to Hawaii with his family to spend the summer(Lucky guy). History ended with us getting a lot of assignments to complete over the week. Then was my last class, geology. It was the first time in the geology class. It went rather well. After all those classes and talking with my friends, my mood was thankfully back to normal. I didn't want to keep a grudge on Drake because he is not the guy you would like to fight with.

After the class, I went to my locker to put my stuff back. I found Anna beside my locker. I smiled at her. We went to the bus stand without taking and I decided to ask her about her day to break the awkward silence. After a little conversation, our bus arrived and we sat together.

"Umm Jack I have been thinking to ask you something," She said staring at her feet. 

Ok I didn't like the way she asked me that question. Did Leo tell her my secret? Did Leo told Katie and she told Anna. My palms started sweating and the heat was rising in my face.

"I didn't want to ask you this after what happened at the canteen," She said still not looking at me.

I calmed myself and finally said.

"Ok ask me, I won't mind" She looked at me this time.

"You know this Saturday there is a football match between our school and Exeter High School. I want to go to watch the match and cheer for Drake ,so umm I wanted someone to talk to during the match, so I wanted you to come with me.But after what happened at Canteen ......"She paused and looked at me. I looked at her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes. You can feel the ocean by just seeing her eyes. 

"Ok I will go" I said at last to break the tension. 

"Thank you so much, Jack. I am sorry that I have been asking a lot from you lately" She said looking at me.

"Hey no problemo, just don't forget to contact your best friend from next time" I winked at her and her cheeks turned pink. 

We got off the bus and parted our ways. I got to my house and saw my mom in the kitchen. 

"I am home, mom"I said and my mom turned to look at me.

"Do you want any snacks?" My mom asked.

"Yeah some Doritos would be nice" I said and my mom smiled. 

"Ok I will leave them in your room" My mom said and I went upstairs to my room.

Anna's POV

I got to my house, went upstairs to my room and went straight to the shower. I avoid my mum as much as possible. My mum and I had some pretty big fights this summer. We just see each other at the morning and dinner. I just keep myself isolated from my mother. The main reason is my big brother, Micheal. My father is a successful businessman and my brother works with him in his company. My mother always compares me with Micheal (because he is successful at business too) and she almost pushed me to take Bussiness Studies. That's what started the big fights with my mother over the summer.But I want to become what my hearts want and not what my family wants. Ok I don't want to think about this stuff anymore,I told myself, it just kills my mood. 

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I put on fresh clothes and started to work on my assignments. 4 hours passed by and I had completed my Biology assignments. I put my back on the wall and decided to call Drake. He didn't answer the call, so I texted him.

Anna-Hey,would you mind to spend some time tomorrow after school, maybe in the park.

I waited for some time but he didn't send any reply. I sighed and texted Jack instead.