Truth or Dare- Part 2

Anna's POV

"So who is your crush?" Harry asked me. I was ready to give my answer but a thought held me back. What if he doesn't like you? I liked Jack and I had a crush on him when we first met. I have never shown it or didn't even tell anyone about it. What if Jack doesn't like me and if he hated me after I tell them his name. No, I couldn't let that happen. I got up and went towards the kitchen, ignoring everyone who was calling me back. I went and drank some water. I saw Jack coming towards me.

"What happened? You alright?" Jack asked me with a worried face.

"Yeah, I am fine" I said and smiled. He smiled too and I could see the scar on his lips. I remembered the day we first met.......

Flashback to class 9 

It was my second day in New York High School. We moved places and came to New York and my first day in this school was fine. I met new teachers(obviously) and made a new friend Katie. She had brown hair, chocolate coloured skin and had brown eyes. She was nice and gave me a tour around the school. I went towards my locker and took my books.

"Hey there, new student huh?" A huge boy came towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. I tried to shook it off but he had a steel grip. 

"Leave her, Davis." A black-haired with brown eyes came between me and the other boy. He took his hand off my shoulder and I went back a few steps.

"Oh Jack has come to the rescue again. Did you forget the last time I beat you up when you tried to defend that redhead." Davis said with an angry look

"Oh really, who went towards the medical room limping," The black-haired boy said.

"I will show you," Davis said and charged towards Jack. 

Davis tried to punch his face but Jack ducked and punched his stomach. Davis went backward but regained himself quickly. He kicked Jack at his thigh and punch Jack right in the lips. Jack stumbled but quickly kicked Davis in between his legs. Davis lay flat and crawled, wincing in the pain. 

"Don't dare pick on anyone again Davis" Jack warned as Davis ran in the opposite direction. He turned towards me and I could see his lower lip was bleeding with a deep cut.

"You alright?" Jack asked me. 

"I am fine, thank you but have you looked at yourself, you are bleeding" I said and gave him my handkerchief. He took it hesitantly and pressed it on the cut. 

"Katie, can you take us to the medical room? He might need a stitch" I asked Katie who was standing a few lockers away. We followed her to the medical room.

End of Flashback

Well, Jack didn't get a stitch but the scar never faded. I was staring blankly at his lips and he noticed.

"Hello Anna, you still on earth?" He asked waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Yeah I am on Earth," I said and he smiled. 

"I was just recalling a memory about the time.......um when we first met," I said and his fingers touched his scar. He smiled at me as he also recalled the memory.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh just to see if you are alright," He said smiling. 

The next moment I don't know what I was doing. I leaned against him and he was leaning too. We were very close and my heart was pounding. I was very nervous and I closed my eyes. Our lips met. I could feel his scar on my lips and he kissed me back. It went on for about 10 seconds before someone interrupted. Of course someone had to break this perfect moment.