Plan failed?

Jack's POV

"So everything ready?" I asked and Emily gave a thumbs up.

You are probably wondering what we are doing? Well, we are at a party organized by Harry in his house and we are going to something important. Something me, Emily, Leo, and Harry were planning to do for the past month. Something that would make Anna believe me and expose Drake to everyone.

I saw everyone sitting and chatting with each other. Most of the students in class 11 were present but I only had one person in my mind-Drake. Oh, he is going down today.

I took the speaker and put it on the table. It made a thunk and everyone looked at me. I cleared my throat.

"Hello everyone, I want all of you to know something. Recently, I cheated on my girlfriend Anna and that news spread like wildfire. So, I want to tell that I was tricked" I looked at Anna and she looked disappointed. Emily said next.

"So, what Jack is trying to tell is that I tricked him and he is correct. Yes, I tricked him" She said and everybody looked confused. 

"How?" Someone yelled.

"So, to be precise I know mimicry and I used it to pretend like Anna and Jack thought it was Anna when I kissed him. But I have something to tell in my defense, I was used by someone to do this disgusting work. And that someone is Drake" She said everyone started whispering. I looked over at Anna and she was looking at me at the same time. Her cheeks were red from anger or embarrassment I don't know. The first one to speak was Drake.

"What do you mean?"

"It means that you used me to break Jack and Anna apart"

"Why would I want to break them up? " Wow so innocent!

"Because you wanted to make Anna as your girlfriend and you knew she would never be yours as long as she had Jack." Anna blushed as Emily continues.

"Wait you really expect everyone to believe you? You are such a liar" Drake said a little annoyed. Emily was getting angry at his comment. 

"Really, so what about this then?" She said and took out our secret weapon. The recording. We planned a recording when Emily went to meet Drake and it was important because we knew Drake would deny our accusations. She pressed the 'on' button of the speaker.

"You are such a jerk" It was the voice of Emily.

"What's up" It was Drake's.

"You brainwashed me you little piece of....."

"Ok, what do you want?"

"I want you to apologize to Jack and Anna"

"You really think I am going to do that?"

"And why wouldn't you do that? You break so many girl's hearts and get away with it, you should be ashamed of yourself"

"Emily you can go tell everyone about this, I don't care and nobody would believe you"

"I can't wait to break your ego"

"You can try, but you have done excellent work on breaking them up. I never imagined it would be so easy"

"You will pay for this"

And the recording stopped. The look on Drake's face was worth capturing. But he soon started laughing.

"You really believe it. It's another trick of Emily's, don't believe it guys" He said. Everyone was looking confused about whom to believe. But Anna was staring at the window. I could feel that she was thinking hard about this. Now she might understand that I was telling the truth from the start.

"Okay how about this," I said and took out our second weapon. The video recording. It was a miracle I didn't get caught while filming it. 

Drake's face paled on seeing the video. It was the video of Drake and Emily talking and it was the same one which we voice recorded. Now everyone was waiting for Drake to say something. Drake came towards me and stood right in front.

He was way taller than me, he was like 4-5 inches taller. He grabbed my collar and pushed me against the wall.

"Drake, remove your hand off my shirt," I said confidently. To be honest I was terrified from inside. He just glared at me.

"You think you are so smart, let's see if you can save your life with your brain" He smiled evilly. Oh gods, I can't beat him in strength. I can't beat him using my brain either. From what I have heard, he is the best fighter in our whole school. I gulped. 

He took his fist to punch my face. I immediately stamped my shoe on his and ducked at the right time but he grabbed me by his other hand. He slammed my head the glass table, which broke by the pressure and I went to hit the marble floor. Smash. My forehead slammed on the floor and glass shards scattered around me. Some went into my skin too.

My head felt like to explode. The contact was such hard that it felt like it cracked.

I managed to get up but as soon as I got to my feet, Drake sent a punch to my face. I went backward and felt my face. My nose and my forehead were bleeding and blood was sliding down my cheeks. 

I went towards him and faked a punch that he bought and kicked his upper thigh with my right leg and tried to grab his left hand and twist it. Fun Fact: His arms were steel hard.

He saw me trying my best to do any damage to him but I couldn't. I took this moment to take the glass bottle lying nearby and smashed his head with it. He was taken aback by the sudden attack went backward clutching his head. I looked around and saw everyone watching us fight. Some were even recording the fight on their phones. Nobody had the guts to fight him. Leo saw me and came towards me. Drake got up with a red face. Leo stood beside me. 

Drake charged and this time, I was ready despite the killing pain in my head. Leo ducked and grabbed his left leg, but I couldn't. I was feeling dizzy and Drake packed a heavy punch on my lower jaw. Leo flipped him and Drake landed on the glass shards. 

His friends helped him to get up and Harry came between us with his phone. 

"Get out of my house or I will call the cops" Harry threatened. Drake said some cuss words at us before leaving the house. His friends followed him out of the door.

I soon realized the pain in my whole body and my knees gave up. I was falling down when someone grabbed me. I recognized the lemon scent in Anna's hair and she helped me to the couch. I sat down and felt my head bleeding horribly. 

"Can you drive?" Anna asked Harry. Emily came back with a wet cloth. 

"Yeah, I can. Wait let me take my dad's car out of the garage." He said and went off. Apparently Harry's parents had gone to a relative's house without their car. Anna took the cloth and started wiping the wound gently. She looked serious went she saw the wound.

"Where's Leo?" I asked.

"He twisted an ankle. Katie is helping him. Now try to not talk" 

"Is it bad?" I asked. She hesitated before answering.

"Yo-you will be alright" She stammered. I don't know how bad the wound was, but it didn't feel any good. My head was swimming and it felt like it would explode any minute. But even in this situation, I couldn't help but smile seeing Anna again.

"You look cute when you are worried," I said without even opening my eyes.

"Shut up," She said softly. I managed to smile weakly.

The pain was getting extreme at this moment and I couldn't take it anymore. I managed to open my eyes to see Anna. She was looking at me, cleaning the wound. Her eyes were beautiful and I wanted it to be the last thing I see.

"Anna, I-I..." 

"Jack, don't pass out," She said fear in her voice.

I wanted to say one last thing to her but the pain was too much to handle. Black dots started to dance around my eyes. I don't know if I will ever get the chance to tell her again.

I passed out.

Believe me, I will never hurt youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें