An Eventful Day

Jack's POV

Well, the movie was good. I had seen Titanic many times but seeing it with a girl beside you who  likes you is a bit different. Well it was cute to watch a movie with Anna because her expression was constantly changing with the scenes(I was not staring at her, just some little peeks ;) 

"So, what do we do now?" Katie asked after the movie.

"Its pizza time" Leo yelled enthusiastically and took out his phone to order pizzas(Because 1 was not enough as we had Dan).

After like 20 minutes, our pizzas arrived and we ate. Dan was the most hungry by the looks but he was the one who finished most of the popcorns. 

"Hey, can we go to our rooms" Harry said and Leo nodded. He and Dan went towards the boy's room. Then Selena said goodnight and went to the girl's room. 

"Goodnight Leo" Katie said and Anna pouted.

"Wow forget about your other friends" Anna said and Katie came and hugged her. 

"Night" Leo said and he went towards the boy's room. 

I got up too and stood beside Anna.

"Good night" I said and she smiled.

"Good night" She said and before she left, she came close to me and kissed my cheek. It is officially my best day ever.

I went to the boy's room and slammed on my bed. I remembered when she kissed me. Her lips were soft and her hair smelled like lemon. I fell asleep thinking about her.....

I woke up and looked at my phone 6:30am. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went towards the living room and saw Anna on the couch with her phone.

"Good morning" I said and she looked up quickly. She saw me and smiled.

"Hmm good morning, you got up early" She smirked. 

"Hey, I do get up early" I protested and she smiled.

"Just kidding" She said. I smiled and sat down beside her.

"Umm I want to ask you something" I said and she looked up to me.

"You know we are best friends and yesterday what we did, I don't think friends do that" I said I could feel my face red. She was blushing and her face was pink.

"Yes friends don't do that" She said and she was trying to hide her smile.

"So are we still best friends or " I said and I saw her smile fading. Why am I pushing this? Why am I being an idiot? I wanted to smack my head to the wall.

" I-I don't know" She said not looking to my eyes. I really needed to change the subject. 

"Did your parents contact you?" I asked and her face dropped more. Wow Jack, choosing another touchy subject.

"No" She answered. I really needed to distract her mind and luckily Leo came for the save.

"Hey dude what are you doi-Oh" He saw Anna and looked at me with a huge smile. 

"Oh hey Anna, you two busy?" Leo asked us.

"No, it's alright, let's wake up others" I said.

"They will kill us if we wake them up this early" Leo said.

"So what do we do now?" I asked him.

"Let's go to the park for a walk, I will go wake Katie up" Leo said.

"No, I am going to wake her up, you two get ready" Anna said and we went to freshen up. I wore a T-Shirt and sweatpant. I had come with extra clothes, so I don't have to borrow Leo's clothes.