Fight with my parents

Jack's POV

I was shocked. I mean he was dating Anna and now he kissed Christine in front of our whole school. Apparently our school didn't know about Drake and Anna so they were cheering and whistling.  I turned towards Anna but she was not there. I saw in the distance that she was running towards the exit. I did the most obvious thing. I ran after her.

She went to the park and sat on a bench putting her head in her hands. I followed her and went to sit beside her. She didn't notice me and words were not forming in my mouth. I mean if you liked someone and saw him or she betray you, then no words can heal the pain. I tried to say 'It's okay' or 'Don't cry' but it can't be enough. I put my hands around her shoulder like in a side-hug. She looked up at me and stared at me. Her eyes were red from crying and her golden blonde hair was a mess. She suddenly put her head on my shoulder and again started crying. I could feel my shirt getting wet from her tears. She hugged me and she said something I couldn't make out. She pulled her back from me and stared at her feet. I gave her my handkerchief and she wiped her eyes off.

"How could he do something like that?" She asked me and sniffed.

"I am sorry" I said and it was the only thing I could say. She looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"Why are you apologizing, you didn't do anything" She said and looking straight at me.

"Well I knew about Drake and Christine " I said putting my head low. She looked surprised and a bit of angry expression was forming on her face.

"Wait you knew about them? And you still didn't tell me. I thought you were my friend" She had anger in her voice.

"Anna wait, don't jump to the conclusion yet. Leo was telling me about them when you were gone. He said he had seen them in the parks together every day this week and he told me to warn you about it. I wanted to tell you about it at McDonald's but you cut me off and told me to say it later. I should have told you about it before that incident happened." I completed and she looked sad.

"Did you knew that he would do that in the ground?" She asked and I sighed.

"No, I never expected him to be such low" I said calmly and she nodded.

"Hey you wanna take a walk in the park? Umm to lighten the mood" I asked and she agreed and we started taking some strolls in the park. 

She looked alright now and was in a good mood after taking all her anger on me. Hey I didn't mind it, its cool to help out a friend when they need you most. 

It was nearly evening and we were off for her house. I was going to take her to her's first then I will go to mine. We reached her house and she looked at me.

"Thank you for umm the support" She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Oh mention not, aren't friends are supposed to help each other? " I said and she came forward and hugged me.It was kind of comforting but she quickly pulled apart and blushed. I smiled and went to my house.

Anna's POV

Well today was a disaster. I don't know why I even cared for Drake. He just dumped me. Now I am late to come home so my mom is just gonna kill me. I entered my house and saw my mom on the couch talking to someone on her phone. It's probably gonna be my dad and she loves to complain about me. I went towards the stairs to avoid my mom.

"Hey come here miss, we need to talk NOW" She said in such a voice the even my dad would be scared.

I went towards her and crossed my arms. She put down the phone and stared at me with rage.