Truth or Dare- Part 1

Anna's POV

Well sleeping in any different house was difficult for me. I have slept in my relative's house when we went to visit them but I never got comfortable. Jack's bed was nice but I missed my old bedroom. Yesterday I had managed to fall asleep in his bed but today was not the case. I checked my phone- 1:30 am, it was getting late and I had school, so I needed to sleep. I was thirsty and I also had to go to the bathroom. I got up and went downstairs to the bathroom. I finished my business and went towards the kitchen. 

"Can't sleep huh" I turned around to see Jack sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, why are you up so late?" I asked Jack.

"The couch is not at all comfortable, half of my leg hangs down" He replied.

"Oh sorry about that, you should go to your room, I will sleep on the couch" I suggested.

"Nah I am fine, you should go, its very late." He replied and put his earphones on.

"What are you hearing?" I asked and went to sit beside him.

"Oh Taylor Swift, do you want to hear too?" He asked.

"Well a little music isn't bad" I put on one of the earphones and my side was on Jack's.

He was warm and comfortable, unlike the bed, and I drifted off into sleep. 

"Anna, Anna" I heard Jack whispering and I managed to open my eyes. It was nearly morning and the light was coming through the window. I turned my head towards Jack and my face must have turned pink. My hands were around his neck and my head was resting on his chest. His hands were around my waist so that I don't fall off. Wait did I spent the whole night on the couch with Jack?

"Anna you should go to your bed. My mom will kill me if she sees me like this" He said and he removed his hands from my waist. His face was pink and mine was probably too. I got off and went straight to the bedroom.

It was 5:00 am so there was still 2 hours for school. I was not feeling sleepy, so I started studying a bit. Time passed by and it was nearly 7 am.

I got up again and brushed my teeth and showered. I changed into fresh clothes and went downstairs. I went towards the kitchen .

"Did you sleep well Anna dear?" Mrs. Smith asked. I saw towards Jack and he was trying not to laugh while eating his sandwich.

"Yeah, Mrs. Smith" I replied and smiled.

"Yeah it was nice" Jack said while eating.

"Shut up Jack," I said and Jack burst into laughter. Mrs. Smith was looking back and forth from me to Jack with a confused look. We finished breakfast and went out towards the bus stand.

We didn't talk the whole way to school, just taking quick glances towards each other.

We reached our school and went towards our lockers. 

"So you comfortable with chemistry now?" He asked me.

"Ya, thanks again for the help" I replied and he smiled and we went to our classes.

It was time for lunch and I went to the canteen. I saw Jack, Leo, Katie, Harry, Selena, Dan and wait Christine. Why was she here? I went towards them and sat beside Jack.

"So I have been thinking about a sleepover at my house on Friday, do you guys want to come?" Leo asked us.

"Wait the last time we did a sleepover at your house, we were horribly late to school" Jack said.

"Ya I know, so that is why I am scheduling this on Friday so we don't have to get up early for school." Leo said and everyone nodded.

"It will be wonderful if you can stack up on snacks and Sprite " Dan suggested and everyone laughed. Dan especially loved to eat and mostly cleared out foods on sleepovers.