Case File: 124-015 Sierra 2

Top Secret

Level 7 Security Clearance

(This file is for officers with the rank of Captain and higher only)

This file contains the information of the Coalition Soldier and Huntsmen in training, Jackson "Jack" Frost, call-sign/ codename "Dark Blizzard", comprised together by Dr. Catherine Halsey, Head Director of the Coalition "Office of Special Intelligence" (O.S.I)

Personal Details:

Name: Jackson "Jack" Frost

Age: 17

Date of Birth: September 16th

Place of Birth: Atlas.

Handedness: Right

Height: 5'5 (1.67m)

Hair Colour: White and blue. (White with ice blue highlights)

Eye Colour: Blue

Aura Colour: Ice blue

Semblance: Frostbite

(Note: This semblance which has been named "Frostbite" is in many ways could be considered a direct opposite of Lt. Phoenix'a semblance "Focused Blazed" as well as being one unique ability. For one "Frostbite", as the name suggests, has to do with ice manipulation, completely the opposite of "Focused Blazed" which is a fire based semblance. 

Though complete opposites they are both at times used in the exact same manner. Like Lt. Phoenix, Lt. Frost is able to channel his semblance through his weapon to cause devastating attacks against his opponents, the only difference being on the manner they cause them. Unlike "Focused Blaze" which burns its target on contact, "Frostbite" instead can be used to freeze the opponent from the inside out once the blade has pierced the skin and depending how much of his semblance he pours into the attack determining the level of the spread as well as the area he can focus the spread into. 

But this can only be done if the blade of his weapon is pierced deep enough and if the target has not removed the blade in time to stop the freezing effect.

Like Lt. Phoenix, Lt. Frost can also erect a barrier or wall in a defensive role completely made out of solid ice, without the need of dust ice.

Lt. Frost has stated that he is also experimenting with different type of techniques to use his ability. What they are is still unknown.

Huntsmen Gear and Equipment:

- Arctic tactical heavy armour with shoulder padding.

- Reverse collar vest with extra vest protection for the lower body, especially for the crotch region up until the thigh.

- Two supporting horizontal and vertical vest straps/ tactical belt.

- Blue overall, self heating and cooling body suit.

- Hexagon-shaped elbow protectors.

- Double strap knife sheath, holding hi-tech combat knife known as "The Icepick".

- Small tactical pouch attached to the hip

- Light/Ice blue fingerless gloves

-Tactical Eye Piece

- Grey and white modified military armored ODST back-pack

Weapon: Borealis Ferrum

- Sword Mode

- Assault Rifle Mode

(Assault Rifle Mode)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.