The Emerald Forest Part 2

Alright new chapter is out!

Also... holy days I reached over 1000 views for this story! Thanks to you all who like this story. Especially my two other partners in crime @SonicBlade40 and @jirehl_flynn you guys are the best! 

So please do go check out their stories if you haven't. They are awesome!

No I won't keep you any longer so.... enjoy ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Beacon Cliff

Back on the cliffs, Professor Ozpin stood near the edge of the drop as he looked down on the scroll he was holding. The slight breeze coming up did not deter the headmaster as he watched the various students fight it out in the forest that was being displayed on the scroll.

Glynda came up and approached him from behind, holding her own scroll that was also displaying footage of the students.

"Our last pair has been formed, sir." She tapped on one of the windows and switched the feed. "Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren." She stated as the screen showed the boy with black hair and in a green long sleeved tailcoat and his partner the ginger hair girl in a black, white and pink clothing

"Poor boy, I can't possibly imagine those two getting along." She said as she then tapped another window bringing up an image of Jaune and Pyrrha. "Still, he's probably better of than Ms.Nikos."

Ozpin slightly turned his head to Glynda. "Hmm...." Was all he made, questioning Glynda to go on.

"I don't care what his transcripts say, that Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat." She taps the screen and turns it off. "I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes." She then proceed to walk back inland, before turning back to ask Ozpin a question.

"Speaking of which, what did you use a relics this year?" She asked the headmaster, but received no answer. "... Professor Ozpin?" 

Ozpin didn't say a single word, he continued to stare into his scroll that was playing a live feed of one particular group.

Forest

"It's definitely this way. I mean... this way! It's definitely this way." Came the voice of the heiress. She continued to walk back and forth, claiming that the temple was in one particular direction before doubling back and saying it was in another.

Ruby sat crossed legged on the ground, picking up fallen leaves and examining them while Weiss was aimlessly trudging behind her. 

A little far away from them, Jack was leaning against a tree with a big smirk on his face. He was clearly enjoying the heiress misery of not knowing which direction to go. All three stayed together as Colt was nowhere to be seen.

Until he appeared out of the forest right to next to Jack and saw the expression on his partners face. "Dude.... seriously?" The blue huntsman asked his best friend.

Jack turned around to the voice and gave Colt an annoyed look. "What?"

Colt shook his head in disappointment "I am not liking this side of you Jack." He said 

"Oh back off, I can enjoy this as much as I want." The ice haired warrior said before looking back in the direction of the girls.

"Well if you're not going to do anything then I will." Colt stated and walked past his friend. Jack watched him in surprise. He let out a frustrating growl before following behind after him.