The Shining Beacon Part 3

Heyo! Sorry for the long wait!. Hectic couple of weeks. Especially when ones own internet keeps crashing at the most 'convenient' times!!!!!!!

But yeah here is my new chapter, hope you guys like the parts near the end in the ballroom! Really curious about your thoughts so please leave a comment!

So lets get this roller coaster started!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The trio had managed to find the main assembly where everyone else has come to assemble for the Headmasters opening ceremony speech to the new arrivals. They walk through the gigantic wooden doors where everyone has arrived.

They looked around, seeing the many faces that they would be attending with until Yang yelled out from the crowd to Ruby.

"Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" She waved to her little sister.

Ruby was glad to see her sister again, but felt terrible to ditch her new friends that she had just made in the last 15 minutes. "Oh! Hey, I gotta go! I'll see you guys after the ceremony!" And then ran off to her sister.

Jaune was surprised that she had just up and left them straight away. "Hey, wait!" But to no avail he was too late. Cobalt snickered and put his hand on the knights shoulder.

"Come on Jaune, she's not disappearing forever. Follow me, I think I see a spot we can take not far from them." He said and leading them to the spot he saw that was open.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Now where are we suppose to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?" He said following Cobalt. Unbeknownst to them a girl with tied up red hair in bronze armour was watching him as he walked away being lead by the 15 year old boy.

Cobalt just chuckled at him. "Keep on dreaming buddy. Just follow me  and let's find a spot so we can get close and hear what the headmaster has to say."

Meanwhile with Ruby

"How's your day first day going, little sister?" Yang asked joyfully, completely unaware what had happened to the scythe wielder earlier after she ditched and left her all alone.

Ruby stood next to her with her arms crossed and with an annoyed expression on her face. "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded!?" She answered back without hesitation. Unfortunately for her, Yang didn't understand what she meant by 'exploding' or rather had another interpenetration of it.

"Yikes. Meltdown already?" Probably the latter as she figured Ruby was just having a bad first day.

Ruby then gave a quick brief explanation. "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was fire... and I think some ice."

Yang didn't think she was being serious. "Are you being sarcastic? And besides it couldn't have been that bad, I saw you walking in here with those to guys over there. Has my sister found herself a new cruuuush?" She teased even further.

Ruby reeled back, her face turning the same shade of red as her cape. "Yang! No! I don't have a new crush! That's just Jaune and Cobalt. Cobalt's the one who actually helped me last night."

Yang's eyes lit up, hearing that the boy next to the one who threw up on her shoe (Sorry Jaune) was the boy who helped her little sister the night before. She immediately put on a teasing grin "Oh really now? So tell me sis, who is your crush between the two? Vomit-boy or Cool-boy over there?" Pointing to them.

"Yang I am serious! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again! And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!" Ruby began ranting, unaware of a said heiress behind her listening in, before making herself known to the red head.