Jaunedice and Manners Part 1

Hey! Glad to see you guys enjoyed the last one! I'm most likely going to make one more and one last OC chapter for you guys.

Woo! I am excited to show you guys this one. Yeah ok the description of the fight might be a bit wonky and lazzy, but I do hope the reference video for it should help! So crossing fingers there!

Any how I present to you Jaundice!!!! Enjoy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Few weeks have passed since the initiation. Everyone has acclimatized to their new surroundings, with some making friends, and older friends making even stronger bonds.

Teams JNPR, RWBY and SSPF have all grown accustomed to one another during these weeks. No one at Beacon could see the three teams without the other, they have all become inseparable.

It's now in the middle of the week and todays lesson is battle class. A few students have had a go at one another, but neither from JNPR, RWBY or SSPF have yet been called, until now.

Standing before the students in the ring was the most unfair fight that could possibly be matched up.

Jaune Arc vs Cardin Winchester, leader of Team CRDL.

We see Cardin with his Mace, The Executioner, perched on his shoulder and Jaune Arc opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his sword ,exhausted and in the spotlight shining on the auditorium stage.

Jaune looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and he gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as the mace sends his shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

"This is the part where you lose." Said Cardin rather arrogantly.

But Jaune stood his ground. "Over my dead-!" He said but then is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut.

Jaune drops his sword and falls to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on the blonde knight.

Then the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda's voice rings out.

"Cardin, that's enough!" She says, but it appears he doesn't hear her.

Everyone just watches in horror at what Cardin is about to do.

But before the weapon could be brought down on Jaune, Cardin suddenly hears the sound of ice forming, he could feel that his mace is strangely colder now. He turns his head back and see's that it is completely covered in ice. The sudden added amount of weight causes him to fall back and hit the floor.

Everyone just looks stunned, but Glynda just looks still composed, as if nothing had happened. She then faces away from the ring and to the student stands.

"Thank you Mr. Frost, that was much appreciated." She stated.

That's when everyone turned to look down at the bottom row to see Jack standing as he then re-sheathed his sword. He nodded to Glynda before sitting back down.

Glynda was about to talk about the battle before she turned back to the stands. "Oh and Mr. Sabert, please do put your weapon away. I don't think it is necessary to shoot someone while they are down."