Blackout

Ok sorry for the very long wait, turns out I bit more than I could chew...... again.

Anyways I do hope you all will enjoy this 2 part OC final as after this I will work on the last RWBY episodes which will conclude this Volume.

Till then? Enjoy....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sunday
Beacon

Its been two weeks since the Forever Fall episode, RWBY, JNPR and SSPF have all been so far enjoying their times at Beacon. Even CRDL had turned a new leaf as they had stopped bullying altogether after Colt gave Cardin a another chance which in turn made him grill out his team, which made the idea of enjoying school even better.

Gopher even managed to make a full recovery after a week lying in bed. Yang stopped by every now and then to come and check up on him as he was recovering, even bringing a few things along with her to make him more comfortable which made the Ginger more thankful. What he certainly enjoyed was when they would make nonstop puns for hours on end, much to the dismay of their own teams.

Today was Sunday and everyone was enjoying themselves before going back to classes tomorrow.

Weiss spent her entire weekend going over homework and doing extra studying. Jack would sometimes stop by and help her but she found it frustrating whenever he showed far more knowledge and intelligence about a topic.

Blake just read her books to pass the time, though she did occasionally go and swap some books with Sam to see what other books might interest her and vice versa.

Yang on the other hand actually didn't go to any of the weekend parties that would normally be held. Instead she spent her time having sparring matches with Gopher to try out some new moves and learn some new ones from said Ginger as well as getting him back into shape for lounging around for a week in bed.

As for Ruby, she spent her weekend talking with Colt, whether it be weapons, school, their friends, teams, fellow students etc.

Which is where we are now, the two team leaders were walking from the cafeteria to their dorm rooms after having a nice lunch. They were chatting along the way through the hallways, laughing at the stories being told.

"Oh my Oum are you serious?" Ruby said almost ready to burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah big time. We watched the replay and the moment Smith said he 'gave his to Caboose' we just knew it wasn't going to end well. " Colt said laughing.

Ruby chuckled. "Oh yeah? What happened?"

"Welp, Caboose just pulled the pin and said 'fire in the hole' and then just throws it into the wall. Next thing we see on the screen is just a big flash and BANG!!" Colt replied almost hysterical.

They both laughed, unable to ontain their laughter.

"Mr Sabert!" A voice called out. He and Ruby both turned around to see Glynda.

"Professor Goodwitch?" Colt said as she walked up to them.

"The headmaster has requested your presence immediately." She stated earning a questioning look from the bluenette.